1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

A Public Menace and a Bounty

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Arcticil, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Felonious

Felonious Restart Monkey

You're an idiot. What are you? The Miniknog? There is no society out here. Bands of renegades bickering and skirmishing against bands of renegades. This is just evidence that beings such as Florans are chaotic individuals who suicidal morons will jump to defend just to have a cause to stand by. I will admit, there are outlying factors. Mutations in the gene pool. But from what evidence has been provided, this Floran deserves extermination. Not salvation. If you're big on "doing good" and "preventing society from collapsing" then you would put a bullet in this Floran's brain and be done with it.
    socialengineer

2. Edvyn

Edvyn Permanently Banned

send conclusive evidence of sharptooths demise to [email protected] to claim the 25k reward

- Not_Viiker

3. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

*Hans*
    So you immediately jump to execution? Why not house arrest, for example. She wouldn't be able to harm you on her own planet.
    I'll admit I'm not the most worldly of people, but I don't understand why you think death is the only solution. Plenty of groups have used more humane methods, like incarceration, or exile. But for some reason, people jump to killing almost immediately around here.
    It certainly won't change the past, so why bother?

4. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

Those who would do harm must be punished,
    Justice must be served.
    -Valkyrie System (( Lotus ))

5. Biscuit

Biscuit New Member

-Quickclaw as Quick423-

Killing and/or maiming others is common around this sector of the galaxy, not just Florans. If you really wish judgment passed on anybody, it must be under better circumstances. Leave Sharptooth be.

6. Khaltor

Khaltor Lore Master

Jusst ignore these idiotss...
    ~NS

7. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

http://community.playstarboundrp.com/threads/dont-piss-this-floran-off.5718/

8. Solour

Solour a dad

(( Actually Jesus didn't. )

9. King Tickle

King Tickle I hope it rains in this tunnel.

Quid Pro Quo, and this Floran has claimed lives without justification, for fun even, brandishes her violence like it's a trophy, cannot control her anger and emotions, is not only a general treat but a violent criminal and might I go so far as to say a terrorist. What ground is there to stand upon for a defense? This swine must be brought to justice using extreme prejudice.

-$W4Gm45T3r#420

((Nice post, I wonder who made it though? "InvisibleCharacter" maybe?))

10. Edvyn

Edvyn Permanently Banned

(( somebody didn't read the da vinci code!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Solour

Solour a dad

(( people read

12. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

13. Felonious

Felonious Restart Monkey

There is no central government to uphold such punishments. If it is exiled, it will simply go and kill someone else elsewhere, forcing the decision onto them. Execution can not change the past, but it can prevent another life being ruined, or even taken, by such an unfathomable beast. My vote remains. Put the creature down.
    -socialengineer

14. King Tickle

King Tickle I hope it rains in this tunnel.

15. Weavle105

Weavle105 Back in Black.

<I>

I can't help but help but feel excited to see some idiot's who know how to shoot daddies guns without accidentally killing everyone in a two miles radius go after her. With the company she surrounds herself with, they'd all be dead by sundown without even a scratch on the floran. It'd be quite enjoyable to watch.

16. MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE

MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE Notorious B.A.D.

lol u fkin wish m8 all she's got are that cyborg bird fag and a tribe of florans who are probably all too busy off playing with sticks or some shit to actually help

would be ez-pz for any halfway organized group 2 kill this whore, mark my words

-Not_Viiiiiiiiiiker