1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

A call for reason

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Pieman, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

I've met a lot of idiots in this sector, but sometimes, SOMETIMES there's an occasional strong post that makes me gladly smile.
    This is one of them.

-Vint'hinzz(Sativa_Oran)

2. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Quadrant, in plane geometry, is a sector of a plane created by two perpendicular axes. A quadrant is also a circular sector with central angle of 90 degrees. In this sense, the name has everything to do with numbers. Quad indeed means "four" as the root "sex" in sextant would imply six.

This etymological issue is beside the point of the thread. Please get back on topic or desist from posting.

3. Aero

Aero New Member

I'd be glad to offer my assistance in anyway possible.
    -Rational

4. Pieman

Pieman New Member

(( This, this was a post I was waiting for XD ))

5. Pieman

Pieman New Member

I cannot express how happy it makes me to see this subject get the attention it deserves, aside from my own poor terminology having to do with the layout of the frontier. I understand that this is a dangerous proposition at it's very core, that the concept of attempting such action alone will draw the ire of those that would rather see civilization fall in to anarchy. The fact that it is such an unlikely prospect is that which motivated me to take such action. Not because it is what I want, but because it is what the people of the frontier need.

-Rainheart Whispercloud