1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Comments on Profile Post by Khaltor

1. EyesofMarch
    EyesofMarch
    Can't win. Reject the migrants, the West looks evil. Accept them, they abuse our trust and kill our people. Fuck em'.
    Mar 22, 2016
  2. Khaltor
    Khaltor
    Hold your horses, it's not been confirmed that it were immigrants, has it? I'm saddened to say that anyone, even people native to our own country, can become indoctrinated if they are weak-minded enough to follow such a dogma.
    Mar 22, 2016
  3. EyesofMarch
    EyesofMarch
    Don't wanna be THAT person, but... Were there bombings before the EU started accepting mass refugees? They're not all bad, but ISIS and other terror groups infiltrate the West within' the peaceful masses.
    Mar 22, 2016
  4. Khaltor
    Khaltor
    The thing is, that by /not/ accepting the refugees you're condemning even more people to such violence. I still think we should keep accepting refugees, and show our solidarity towards them, even if it means that there will be casualties like this.
    Mar 22, 2016
  5. EyesofMarch
    EyesofMarch
    Sadly, I disagree. While no one would admit it, I would my family and my country be safe first, than theirs. I wish it didn't have to be that way, but that's the world we live in. They want to hurt us, and we have to defend ourselves. And they're using civilians as a way to get to us. We need to abide by our better morals, but we also need to see the bigger picture.
    Mar 22, 2016
  6. Khaltor
    Khaltor
    Imho the bigger picture is that we shouldn't let these acts of terrorism scare us into not doing what is right.
    Mar 22, 2016
  7. EyesofMarch
    EyesofMarch
    Tell that to the people who died and had nothing to do with the Middle East. In my opinion.
    Mar 22, 2016
  8. Khaltor
  9. EyesofMarch
    EyesofMarch
    Or the Americans murdered in California.
    Mar 23, 2016