1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Comments on Profile Post by Kazyyk

1. Pyro_Sanders
    Pyro_Sanders
    I think it's pretty good, I've spent a good majority of the last...three months? On here, and I'm lovin' it.
    Jan 30, 2016
  2. Doc
    Doc
    I've been here for three years. We've hit the fabled "down time" where the server is kinda slow due to people being in school/working often. Spring and Summer seasons tend to fix that, so here's hoping we get outta the slump we've hit.
    Jan 30, 2016
  3. Kazyyk
    Kazyyk
    Antares is only two hours old, as of Dec. 14th 2015. You're not the first person to mis-remember how long they've been here, though. Lots of people seem to be doing it. We started on Dec. 14th, 2014. So Antares is barely over two years old.
    Jan 30, 2016
  4. Doc
    Doc
    My join date on the forums here is December 17th, 2013 though. I distinctly remember the server starting up a few days prior to the forums being started. Unless the date is wrong?
    Jan 31, 2016
  5. Kazyyk
    Kazyyk
    Server started on Dec 12th. Forums started on Dec 14th.
    Jan 31, 2016