1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Comments on Profile Post by Shade743

1. Ultra Nex
    Ultra Nex
    Alright, I've already done it.
    Feb 25, 2014
  2. Ultra Nex
    Ultra Nex
    When ever I try to connect it gives me an error instead. Is it something I'm doing?
    Feb 25, 2014
  3. Shade743
    Shade743
    What exactly is the error?
    Feb 25, 2014
  4. Ultra Nex
    Ultra Nex
    well first the screen kinda freezes and the "not responding" message comes up. Then it just goes to a screen that's black except for the logo and says "Join Failed! Error connecting to 's1.playstarbound.com'"
    Feb 25, 2014
  5. Ultra Nex
    Ultra Nex
    never mind realized i forgot the rp at the end. but it still says i have the wrong password. I think that i maybe misspelled it on the form for the whitelist.
    Feb 25, 2014
  6. Shade743
    Shade743
    Well there's your problem. It's s1.playstarboundRP.com, not s1.playstarbound.com.

Add the RP part and you should be good to go.
    Feb 25, 2014
  7. Shade743
    Shade743
    Right, you'll have to wait a while before I can get back to you on that one. I'll point out to Kazyyk that you believe your password is incorrect and he should get back to you soon.

I can't handle it now as I'm preparing to leave for Ju-Jitsu.
    Feb 25, 2014
  8. Ultra Nex
    Ultra Nex
    yeah my bad i realized that. But now i think that i may have misspelled my password on the white list form you gave me, because it says i have the wrong one.
    Feb 25, 2014
  9. Ultra Nex
    Ultra Nex
    alright thanks. Have fun.
    Feb 25, 2014