1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Comments on Profile Post by Fluffeh

1. Ziggy
    Ziggy
    That seems really unnecessary. that's the kind of 'Plan A is violence' reaction that people frown upon because it discourages players from playing characters that commit crimes and cause conflict.
    Oct 29, 2015
  2. Node
    Node
    Yeah this is the sort of over reaction that ruins the server.
    Oct 30, 2015
  3. Khaltor
    Khaltor
    Guys, come on... It's a savage Floran character, most likely...
    You don't know the situation (unless you were there), the other guy had to consent to get his leg cut off, maybe they both enjoyed that interaction and had fun Rp with it?
    Oct 30, 2015
  4. Fluffeh
    Fluffeh
    he did consent beforehand, but I sorta presented the consent as a theat to his char though very soon after he asked me if there was anything visable to rob from me.
    Oct 30, 2015
  5. Fluffeh
    Fluffeh
    and I would honestly not have done that with an other char, if I had a current other char, they would likely just run after them then try and tackle them down, even if they have almost no muscles, but my floran is a stereotypical floran mostly, extremely dumb, but really strong.

EDIT: Note to self: make a fat char that cant chase anyone for more than 2 meters.
    Oct 30, 2015