1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Comments on Profile Post by Julius Mayne

1. Doctor Frohman
    Doctor Frohman
    Nope, just the USAF circlejerking.
    Jun 28, 2015
  2. CaptainBritton02
    CaptainBritton02
    "circlejerking"? our training ended 2 hours ago. I'd appreciate you stop insulting us. if you have complaints, take them up in PMs with our leaders.
    Jun 28, 2015
  3. Doctor Frohman
    Doctor Frohman
    Noted. I've already taken up stuff in the PMs, they want solutions, not complaints.
    Jun 28, 2015
  4. CaptainBritton02
    CaptainBritton02
    We listened to your complaints. You refused to provide examples of what you want us to do. You want us to change, you have to work with us.
    Jun 28, 2015
  5. Doctor Frohman
    Doctor Frohman
    We gave you examples, you didn't want to do them, so we will continue with complaints. Simple. Besides, training is literally circle-jerking, as others are not involved. I'm not dissing the idea of training, however, just stating that it is circle-jerking.
    Jun 28, 2015
  6. CaptainBritton02
    CaptainBritton02
    That's absolute bullshit. People complain our troops are undisciplined and when we try to teach them to be disciplined we get insulted.
    Jun 28, 2015
  7. Julius Mayne
    Julius Mayne
    Jesus guys, I want more server not more arguing. Frohman, we are not at a state where you can sit around complaining about old USCM bullshit. Atleast they're trying to keep RP alive.
    Jun 28, 2015
  8. CaptainBritton02
    CaptainBritton02
    Is fine julius. Me and frohman resolved the issue.
    Jun 28, 2015
  9. Julius Mayne
    Julius Mayne
    Okay, good, just keeping tabs, I'd like to see this server do well. No need for squabbling anymore.
    Jun 28, 2015