1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Comments on Profile Post by Ziggy

1. Tallen
    Tallen
    I know, right? You just need a bunch of wolves to raid your fortified bunker and kill five of them off before they realize they should just back off and voila, you already solved your hunger and cold problems.
    Jun 17, 2015
  2. Day Tripper
    Day Tripper
    hey, colonial marines are all expert survivalists and don't need to worry about shit like cold and starvation!

;)
    Jun 17, 2015
  3. Ziggy
    Ziggy
    It wouldn't be unusual for most frontiersmen to have rudimentary survival skills. All of my characters have very basic survival skills.
    Jun 17, 2015
  4. Yotan
    Yotan
    It's not suppose to be easy at all, expert skills or not. And the colonial marines... what a joke.
    Jun 17, 2015
  5. Ziggy
    Ziggy
    from what I hear, it was supposed to last much longer, but people locked their main characters in the event and got bored. :L
    Jun 17, 2015
  6. Yotan
    Yotan
    For me I didn't know, if I had known I probably would of locked in Try-V2 and not Fern. Though I will say Fern will change some after this, specially her view point toward the marines. I still enjoyed myself, it just that certain things were BS. Also I think a week long event is a good amount of time. Also I wasn't bored once. :P
    Jun 17, 2015
  7. Day Tripper
    Day Tripper
    do I need to add a /s for you to get the joke or are we cool?
    Jun 17, 2015