1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Comments on Profile Post by Clockai Pyrosik

1. meanwhile
    meanwhile
    no, now do grappling
    May 5, 2015
  2. Solour
    Solour
    cqc>grapple
    May 5, 2015
  3. Clockai Pyrosik
    Clockai Pyrosik
    I might cover grappling tomorrow.
    I've done enough guides tonight.
    May 5, 2015
  4. Solour
    Solour
    CQC>GRAPPLE
    AAAAAAAH
    May 5, 2015
  5. Clockai Pyrosik
    Clockai Pyrosik
    Grapple=CQC.
    Both are 'close quarters'.
    May 5, 2015
  6. Solour
    Solour
    Nah son. CQC is a fine mixture of hand-to-hand+a combat knife. Movements and training are taken from several different iterations of fighting-styles. A variety of take-downs, disables, and general non-lethal approac-- okay. yeah. they sound the same.
    b-but not on details.
    May 5, 2015
  7. Clockai Pyrosik
    Clockai Pyrosik
    Grappling is where you get ahold and use very VERY close-quarters where you improvise with your weapon. It's not exactly easy to beat one's head in when you're hugging them. To be honest, I don't know much about it.
    May 5, 2015
  8. Solour
    Solour
    c: its the best way to fight people. Throw on ground, hold knife to neck, and geeently whisper
    "you're pretty good."
    May 5, 2015
  9. Clockai Pyrosik
    May 5, 2015
  10. meanwhile
    meanwhile
    the most effective way of close quarters combat is giving your opponent a kiss on the cheek and then later you both inject each other and hug to keep each other fighting
    May 5, 2015
  11. Solour
    Solour
    don't forget the fundamentals. You must be atop of your opponenents giant memorial to your biological father, and your brothers. One of you must be skin-tight, the other shirtless. It helps if you're over 70.
    May 5, 2015
  12. meanwhile
    meanwhile
    yes
    May 5, 2015
  13. Clockai Pyrosik
    Clockai Pyrosik
    HOW THE FUCK DID WE GET TO HAVING ELDER SEX ON A GRAVE FROM CROSSBOWS
    May 5, 2015
  14. Chance Handri
    Chance Handri
    I emphasize the word /another/