1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Comments on Profile Post by Narfball

1. GoneDark
    GoneDark
    Hey, whoa! Dude, are you alright? This is worrisome to hear. :(
    Apr 29, 2015
  2. meanwhile
    meanwhile
    man I'm still here you spicy meatball
    Apr 29, 2015
  3. Narfball
    Narfball
    thanks, i guess night.

also, logan, i mean what i say when i say concerning things. i've been getting fucked over a LOT lately, and the fact that people just keep abandoning me doesn't help.
    Apr 29, 2015
  4. GoneDark
    GoneDark
    Hang in there, alright? Trust me, I know things can be ultra bleak sometimes. Just persevere. It might take forever, but you'll eventually come out the other side. Do your best, okay?
    Apr 29, 2015
  5. meanwhile
    meanwhile
    Yeah, I've been through the same shit. A lot of people I roleplayed with as Photon disappeared in March, leaving him with no friends. Some of them disappeared without warning, leaving no room for any goodbyes. An example would be doodle_smith and TheAlmightyNT, both of whom just vanished along with their characters. Durge is back, but Hobo_Jenkins is still out of action.
    Apr 29, 2015
  6. Narfball
    Narfball
    yeah night im referring to IRL problems not... not IG problems. same premise, different ballgame.
    Apr 29, 2015
  7. meanwhile
    meanwhile
    fair enough, i never had anyone irl with me anyway so I wouldn't know.

i avoided everyone and they avoided me. win win situation.
    Apr 29, 2015
  8. EyesofMarch
    EyesofMarch
    I know how you feel. From middle school through highschool life kinda sucked lol. Significant others betrayed and left, important people in life left. Life isn't easy. But you have to remember you still have yourself, and hey; we're here for ya! Add me on steam if ya wanna talk :D
    Apr 29, 2015
  9. Shag
    Shag
    Narf sama! SKULLFUCK THEM AND TEAR OUT THEIR JUGULARS AND RIBS UNTIL THEY REALIZE THEIR UNCONDITIONAL LOVE TOWARDS YOU.
    Apr 29, 2015
  10. Narfball
    Narfball
    rip your heart out and fuck your skull
    Apr 29, 2015