1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Comments on Profile Post by Conrad Fiat

1. CrackShotCleric
    CrackShotCleric
    Another one? yeesh, hopefully it isn't blockaded, bombarded from orbit until it is little more then craters and debris, and then hunted down like wild animals this time.
    Apr 14, 2015
  2. Conrad Fiat
    Conrad Fiat
    This time? and another one? just seen one really except its inactive as it would look like, been deciding if i would make this faction and i of course did ;D
    AND YOU CANT BOMB SOMETHING THAT ISN'T HAVING A PLACE! :D
    Apr 14, 2015
  3. CrackShotCleric
    CrackShotCleric
    I've been hanging around this server a long time. I've seen A lot of things. I was apart of the server that BECAME this server... Your police faction is the 5th or 6th in the evolution of the community as I've seen it. There may have been more.
    Apr 14, 2015
  4. CrackShotCleric
    CrackShotCleric
    I've seen "police faction" planetary bases bombarded, fleets obliterated, and members hunted like beasts. I've seen police forces obliterate themselves from inside, and sometimes just simply cease to exist. I'm not discouraging you from this, I just hope you are the exception to the pattern.
    Apr 14, 2015
  5. Conrad Fiat
    Conrad Fiat
    Meh, i will just keep it alive simply.
    Fun fact is that: People need a reason to hate the new police, if not there is no reason to, murder, hunt each other etcetra.
    Its just plain stupidity, but again. it needs people to die out at some parts.
    Apr 14, 2015
  6. CrackShotCleric
    CrackShotCleric
    believe me, people will find reasons. Some groups just became corrupt with power, others just had the misfortune of getting in the way or not doing enough. I just hope you find the balance.
    Apr 14, 2015
  7. Conrad Fiat
    Conrad Fiat
    Dont worry, it needs people for that all to happen.
    xD
    Apr 14, 2015