1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Comments on Profile Post by InvaderCristi

1. InvaderCristi
    InvaderCristi
    I understand that it was in the rules, and I did read through them, but that was also why I made my thread about the accent therapy on Florans.

Bottom line is: I am asking whether or not my floran can be allowed to have no lisp, or have your permission to do so.

Thank you for reading. (2/2)
    Feb 20, 2015
  2. Kazyyk
    Kazyyk
    I think the lisp is because of how their antomy is? I'm not 100% certain.
    Feb 20, 2015
  3. InvaderCristi
    InvaderCristi
    If that's the case, then would I be allowed if they had corrective surgery? In her backstory they would have fixed it by whatever means possible(therapy, or tongue lengthening or shortening surgery).

I am here to ask if I would be allowed to do it, because I've had people shouting my way saying that it was 'against the rules'.
    Feb 20, 2015
  4. Kazyyk
    Kazyyk
    Do you just not like the lisp? If you don't want to play floran mannerisms, why not play a human?
    Feb 21, 2015
  5. InvaderCristi
    InvaderCristi
    It's more so that I want to play a floran born and raised in human territory having been told that everything her old culture is was wrong. She's an ex-slave character that eventually escapes into the universe to figure out more about who she really is. If you read my thread "Can Florans go through Speech/Accent Theraphy?" It explains the whole thing there.
    Feb 21, 2015