1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Comments on Profile Post by Chaos

1. The Grand Mugwump
    The Grand Mugwump
    You read our lore? Then where did this dark pact for power come from?
    Aug 17, 2014
  2. Chaos
    Chaos
    You said to make up a backstory of OUR specific character and their relations. The fact that i read your lore doesnt mean i should have to write an entire backstory based off of it for a single character does it? Because i know the humans are one step behind the apex in technology etc. I did read it, and slightly hinted at it.
    Aug 17, 2014
  3. Chaos
    Chaos
    its just that i wanted to have my own personal touch and story for my character which still actually does technically work with the lore.
    Aug 17, 2014
  4. Chaos
    Chaos
    I also specifically stated that the pact was in vain and many of his allies died off which supports why they were never known about. Therefore, i was hoping it would be reasonable.
    Aug 17, 2014
  5. The Grand Mugwump
    The Grand Mugwump
    Yes, you do need a backstory for your specific character, but it needs to fit in the Starbound universe. If you do reapply, I would very highly advise to clearly state what the dark pact is (ie business deals, a gathering of like minded people, etc). Currently it sounds like some sort of magical deal with something for power.
    Aug 17, 2014
  6. Chaos
    Chaos
    Ok, thank you.
    Aug 18, 2014