1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The Works of the Man Who Can't Stand to Watch the Antares Quadrant Burn

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by CaptainBritton02, Aug 13, 2014.

1. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

((This is the log of Jackson, after realizing the true cruelty of Antares, and trying to take up to arms in a will to protect. This log is only available on his ship, the "USEP(US escape Program) Vessel 199567))

*the video recording starts, Jackson Britton on screen*

"I have many things I have and want to help Antares with. Law, order, religious balance, and taking down those who would bring harm to those who deserve protecting. I will tell something about justice, for when I post this on starnet. I will edit out this sentence, but as I say, no one shall know the identity of the new hero I have taken up on. Editing end. I am now known as, "The Rider". Hope you enjoy your new peace without somebody pulling a gun or throwing teargas in your face at all times. I just want to allow the quadrant a chance not to burn because of our criminal side. I myself was pirated, traumautized, and I want no one to know that feeling. Edit sentence. Blur all of video until I put on the mask. Edit end. Now, embrace, rejoice, and all criminals, BE READY." *puts on the mask, it locking into place like a gas mask pressurization system, along with the audible hiss, as the video unblurs, and he picks up two revolvers, modern 44.s. He also takes a dagger, and typing is seen, as he says, "Edit. Take out the part where I don't have the assault rifle and edit in an image. End edit." And a really out of place looking assault rifle image is in on his back* "Let's ride." *an audible PAI system says, "WARP DRIVE ACTIVE; BRACE" as a loud flash is seen along with a bang sound end the video*

2. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

*a video starts Jackson on screen with the mask on, and the cotton cloak on*

Learned USAF has been scattered. I feel it is my duty to help them. The only way I can do it is to kill, which I've yet to do in the few weeks I took up this life. *takes off the mask* Screw it, that thing is a deathtrap. But, anyways, my Ship was over NC at the time. I STILL haven't changed my ship ID from civvy to military. Might have saved my life. If they think I'll stay in place and stay there like a loyalist and get captured, they thought wrong. Now, this time it's personal. And of this, I've decided to hide all US gear and take up the secrecy life. Beaming to NC now. Hopefully I don't get gunned down on sight. After all, I wasn't placed on the bounty apparently. But my superiors are on the list. I will go to all expense to kill all bounty hunters and those that wish to harm them. *places mask on table, as he pulls off the cloak, revealing his old civilian clothing. Beaming down. *a PAI responds with,"CONFIRMED INSURGENT."* SHIT! MY PAI IS TURNED! SHIT SHIT SHIT! *the video clicks off to the sound of a 44 shooting and a glass breaking and a robotic pain voice rings out*