1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

I had a weird dream...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Doctor Frohman, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

So, I was carrying a sleeping horse to a building, didn’t know why I was going to the building at the time, but I just felt drawn to it, and the sleeping horse was getting too heavy so I simply dropped it.

When I entered the building, it resembled my bedroom. Inside were Lechinsky, Liraxus, TD, Skyrax, and more people who were reading off their lines on how to describe DB. I looked around the room and saw Crowliss, with his hood up and I barely got view of his eyepatch.

Also in the room was our parish’s priest, Father Pat. Eventually, I realized we were talking about DB’s graduation, or something, and the camera angle went from first-person to Starbound-like and we were in a cave, still talking like usual.

Water was beginning to flood the cave, but we were ignoring it, viewing it as an OOC issue.

Eventually, it switched back to first person, and Father Pat got up, went in my closet, and grabbed a blue ball from the top-shelf, then said “It’s too pumped up to work…”

Next thing I know, DB’s saying things like who she should date, Stanza, or Natasha. At least, that’s what it sounded like to me. Actually, she was describing what colors should be for her graduation. After some discussion between Liraxus and her, I think they were red and black.

Then I woke up.

Make what you wish of it, just thought it might be interesting.
    (Also, I record other dreams, if you want, I can share more and make this my dream-thread.)

2. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

There is one question I have for you: Did the horse have cleavage and was it staring awkwardly at you?

3. Doctor Frohman

It was basically limp, sweating all over, and very small, like I could sling it over my shoulder. Also it's legs were sticking straight out, not bending or anything.

No cleavage, no staring at me, but it was staring directly ahead.

4. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

I was in someone's dream?

Huh. I would at least consider this as something to remember, dreams are awkward, but deep down, they do seem to represent something, that's what my mom tells me at least. By me, I take it you meant Sativa? Was there anything off about him?

5. Biscuit

Biscuit New Member

6. Doctor Frohman

Can't remember much of it anymore. Yeah, was Sativa, though. Mainly, it was just you in the conversation, everyone else, except for the priest, were kind of just... there. Not speaking or anything. Weird, too, I almost never RP with Sativa.

- Crowliss

7. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Maybe you want to? I dunno, that or you really like Sativa's design in particular, designs do play a huge role in a characters introduction.

8. Doctor Frohman

Dreams are weird. If you try to interpret them sometimes, you could go insane.
    Like the one I had, maybe, two nights ago. It was about Will Smith, armed with a Lightning Staff, and I, armed with a radio antenna out to hunt Seventeen year-old Succubi, which were promptly named "Succubus."

9. Grifter

Grifter New Member

I had one dream where I had several images of how Skyrax dies.

Then other random images from when Skyrax discovered Tetanus to meeting Elizabeth to Death. at the hands of O'Lathapoh.

Best dream sequence ever.

10. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

You know, My entire reaction to this thread was: "I never dreamt of starbound" a few days ago.
    Today, BAM! I dream with Starbound.

Thanks, Brain <_<

11. Terallis

I don't dream about Starbound at all, myself. Not once. LOL. I generally tend to dream about important stuff... Like fighting off zombies, getting scared out of my whits by ghosts, or being an epic flying swordsman. I wonder how weird these dreams are and where they come from.

12. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

I have said that once... Look at me now.
    Our brains enjoy confusing us.

13. Terallis

Flying is fun, though, of course. Especially when you're in that state of extremely vivid dreaming AND realize that you are dreaming. That's when you get a degree of control over the dream and it becomes that much more awesome.

14. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

Do lucid sex dreams count?

huhuhu

Edit: that aside, I still remember this one dream when I was 6 or 7.
    I was ontop of a huge tower,and right below me was a huge pool too. So i jumped off the tower into the pool, and when i finally cannonballed into it, i thought "wow this water's sooo warm!". A few seconda later i woke up and realized i was covered in my own piss...

#14 Shag, Jun 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2014
  15. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

Happened to me, actually.

16. Mystyice

Mystyice New Member

Once, I dreamt that I was lucid dreaming, but I wasn't actually lucidly dreaming.
    I was like at one of those ASHIUN supermarkets with muh mom, and I was just looking at these weird green mango things when I was like "This is a dream" and then I just started flying
    When I woke up I was like "wat did I just have a lucid dream" but then later I was like "naaaah"