1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Zeta, Grey Knights Journal...

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Orsaa, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Orsaa

Orsaa New Member

ENTRY 001:
    Saddened. Recent events....things are going to hell. Anger. Stupid racist people blaming Florans for this mess will meet my blade with no mercy. I have
    tried to be nice. Sorrow. My best friends are gone. Observation. One in a coma, one AWOL. Flat. Omega joined the Order when I was a knight. Emotionless. Now I serve them because they are acting grandmaster. Problematic. I am drifting between good and evil, *this part of the page has a bit of snow on it* Observation. I am awaiting rescue from a frozen planet. Anger. HUMAN SLAVERS killed my crew once again. Saddened. The helmsmen rammed their ship and we both crashed. Stating the obvious. Ours barely survived the crash. Depressed. Astora, John if ANY of you die.. I will delve into heaven or hell itself to bring you back. Wishful. Stay safe brothers. Observation. The Order is on breaking point BUT I will never lose faith until the very last brick in Lordran crumbles to dust and the very last brother succumbs to death. Flat. A Phoenix will rise from the ashes...but how long will it take? Will it just be Phoenix without the flame? Inspired. Omega and Amson can't do this alone... WE ALL must be there to help them- WE ALL must be there to help US.
    Inspired. Praise the Sun, may its light shine us through this dark age.