1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Zeratuls Journal: A loss beyond comprehension

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Orsaa, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Orsaa

Orsaa New Member

Captains log, Stardate 910221: It has been my 71st birthday today. The tribe i am living with made me an acting captain of the main hunting party, Perhaps i can use the old bones to make a xylophone for Sinon. She is so beautiful and kind, savage as well. Most Florans are misjudged and a racist group have appeared at the tree.
    Supplemental Log, Worried. The Tree has been burnt and a ship has appeared out of nowhere. They have tech i have never seen before *BOOM* *Branch falls down*
    Emergency Log: They took everything *spark flies out* they are coming for me.
    *Floran and Apex blood is splattered over the next few pages*
    They enslaved them, TORTURED THEM. I found Sinon...she has no arms and her foliage had been cut off. I shot her in the head and stood by her. Then my anger manifested and i overloaded the Minikong cruisers warp core. The planet was decimated.....Despair. Love.... Perhaps one day i shall find a companion i can protect. ........I shall become the ultimate warrior, for her. (This part of the journal was lost and can be with any character who could be a**d to pick it up or whoever found it)