1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

YURY'S GOODBYE NOTE

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by yury, Jul 20, 2016.

Tags:
  1. yury

yury everyone's favorite monkey

[A note is left on Yury's door. The house is empty, save furniture that was already there.]

To anyone who reads this note, I will be gone by now. That doesn't come as good news to most people, I'm assuming. At least in Mud.

The life of a rebel comes back to bite me in the ass. I can't stay in Mud any longer, unfortunately. I'm sorry. The galaxy's best assassins and mercenaries are hunting me. If Mud burns, I'd like to know that it wasn't my fault. What a beautiful town. And kind people.

So, I would life to clarify a few things:

• The garden I built in Mud will be my ultimate contribution to Mud. It is for everyone.
    • I left an abundance of empty jam jars in the street below my home. Sorry about that. This is also Mud's.

To the Mayor, Mr. Piloti, I thank you for the generous amounts of kindness your town has offered me.

One day, I will return. But that's a long time from now.

[Taped to this note are two sheets of paper, one is a recipe for his signature pearlpea risotto, and the other is a how to on how to make jam.]