1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Your Friendly Neigborhood Back-Alley Genetics Lab

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Flux, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Flux

Flux New Member

Hey there citizens of the cosmos! Have you ever been injured while engaging in a less-than-legal activity and suffered a severe injury? Have you ever needed to dispose of a body quickly, and with a minimum of fuss? Ever considered custom-ordering a slavering monster to be your own personal pet/bodyguard? Are you in need of a clone just in case your next job goes south? Have you ever had your leg blown off while hanging out in a bar, only to find the city hospital has no doctors? Well then, you are in luck!

My name is Flux, and I have just opened a private research facility in one of the asteroid fields near Avalon!

[​IMG]
    This one to be exact
    Sadly, genetics labs do not grow on trees (though I am making progress engineering a test-tube plant), and I find myself in need of research funds. What does this mean for you? Simple! If you find yourself in need of a totally qualified professional, just set up an appointment with me, either in person or through a Private Message. I can assure you that you won't live to regret it! So, assuming you do decide to solicit my services (and why wouldn't you?) what sort of treatment can you expect? You can rest easy knowing that you will get top quality service in my state of the art facility.

Let's take a quick look at it, shall we?

[​IMG]

Splendid isn't it? I know it might not seem like a lot, but it isn't the quantity of machines that counts, it is the quality! See the impervium coated drill and saw on the operating table! See the big, ominous cloning vat? All this and more are waiting, ready to use at a moment's notice! Sadly, at the moment, my facilities can only accommodate a single patient/clone at a time. But, don't fret! That whats our complimentary waiting room is for!

[​IMG]

That's right folks, we even provide free water and air conditioning to patients waiting to be treated!

Ah, but I can hear some of you growing skeptical. "This is all too good to be true, Flux! I bet it costs an arm and a leg!" And my answer to is that yes, it will cost you an arm, or leg, or various other body parts, if you are unable to pay via more traditional routes. I accept payments in the form of Voxels, Favors Owed, Organs (I won't ask too many questions about whose organs they may be, but I do insist that they be at least moderately fresh), or Avesmingos.

If you would like to visit the facility, simply go to the asteroid field I indicated earlier, and follow the signs. You can't miss it! A word of caution, visiting the facility requires a brief sojourn through the open void of space, along a well-lit path through the asteroids. If i'm not present in the lab, don't fret, just send me a message and I will come help you at my earliest convenience! It shouldn't take long, as I am likely just having a few drinks down in Avalon. Stay tuned to this thread in the future, as I will be offering new and exciting services as the facility continues to be expanded.