1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

You will be remembered, Greg Richards

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Not A President, May 25, 2015.

1. Not A President

Not A President [help me]

He was a noble being, blessed for what he believed in was right for everybody as a whole. His ideals made and continue to make a change in how we view the universe. What was right was to be brought together rather than separated apart, as Antares has done all too many times to us all.
    Greg Richards has passed away on Saturday, the 23rd of May, 2415. He will be missed for the load of good he's done for society in the name of freedom, that one should not be worried to walk around for what they believe or the blood they're born with. Like a wave, he was there and gone within an instant. Many who have known him will remember him for his honorable traits, traits more people should possess. Independence only so many could wish to have.

His funeral is planned on Saturday, the 30th of May, 2415 at 5:00 PM((EST)) as decided upon by the staff of New Tetanus. His funeral will be held in front of his house at New Tetanus. May he be remembered.

-StevenEvergreen

((EDIT: Fixed the time.))

#1 Not A President, May 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2015
  2. Tallen

Tallen New Member

Soul of the departed withdrawn from it's vessel.

Let strength be granted so he may reach the Aether.

- Glauen.

3. Mazékial

Mazékial New Member

[MazAEkial]

Please GOD tell me he wasn't killed by a Flightless zealot or a feral Floran. I'm sick of those stories.

On a serrious note, crap. I mean, serriously. Crap. Did not see that one coming. Has his successor as leader of New Tetanus been chosen?

4. Not A President

Cause of death is a depressing topic. I'd rather not talk about it.
    I have been appointed as the new political leader of New Tetanus. We hope for a good future ahead of us. If anybody wishes to privately speak to me about the matter, I am open whenever.

-StevenEvergreen

5. Yotan

Yotan New Member

*audio to text from Fernpetal*

Me not meet him but me sssorry he dead, he sssounds like he wasss liked.

6. Not A President

Just a reminder, soon the funeral will be held. Look at the OP for more info on location and date/time.
    Anybody attending, bring formal wear, please. Something fitting.

-StevenEvergreen