1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

YOU ARE HOSTING A MURDERER IN YOUR SECTOR

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, May 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I HAVE UNAVOIDABLE PROOF THAT YOU ARE HOSTING A MURDERER IN YOUR SECTOR.
    HE IS DANGEROUS, A PSYCHOPATH AND VILLAIN. HE IS WANTED FROM CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

HIS NAME IS

OKLAHOMA "OAKIE" RED

THIS IS HIM YEARS AGO.
    [​IMG]
    It is indeed Oakie. He looks to be taking a small break, taking a breather and relaxing with a bottle in his hands.

THIS WAS BEFORE HE COME TO A VILLAGE AND BURNED IT TO THE GROUND. WOMAN AND CHILDREN ROASTED IN THEIR OWN HOMES.

[​IMG]
    Once again, it's Oakie in the middle of the pack, wielding a flamethrower and a tank on his back. He seems to be advancing on a small Hylotl looking hut. He is not alone, two other friends flanking him with rifles. As he begins to torch a house, a woman carrying a small child runs out of camera. A soldier lifts his rifle and fires multiple times before lowering it. It's hard to see, but within the flames was a figure moving around frantically before finally slumping down in the doorway. In the distance, fires glowed...

HE'S DONE THIS FOR YEARS. HE IS TRYING TO COIN HIMSELF AS A GOOD MAN, BUT HE IS NOT. I HAVE MORE PROOF, I HAVE MORE VIDEOS. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHERE YOU ARE OAKIE.
    I WON'T STOP UNTIL I SEE YOUR THROAT SLIT LIKE THE FUCKING PIG YOU ARE.

2. Orenten

Orenten New Member

This was long ago, when I was a dumb kid listening to my superiors. I was a soldier, I did as I was ordered.
    Take this down now, let sleeping dogs lie. There is nothing to be earned from this.

-Oakie

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THERE IS SOMETHING TO BE GAINS. YOU NOT LIVING, YOU FUCKING PSYCHOPATH.
    GOING TO BURN DOWN ANOTHER VILLAGE? GOING TO KILL HELPLESS VILLAGERS?
    GOING TO BURN PEOPLE LIKE YOU DID TO MY SISTER?!
    PEOPLE NEED TO BE WARNED OF YOU, YOU'RE A MONSTER.​

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will provide my 'two cents' on the issue.

You had very progressive, interesting taste as a younger self, Oakie. Fire is growing in appeal to me, but it seems you already realized its potential long ago.

5. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

Oh no another murderer. It's not like we already have like 9000000 + 23.
    waaah people died. Shit happens sorry bro, enjoy your pity party i guess
    -GoCWiz90218

6. Orenten

Orenten New Member

I'm not like that anymore. I'm not. I don't do that sort of shit. I'm not who I was in the past.
    Just leave me alone.

-Oakie

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Judge a man not by his past, but by what he plans to do with his future.
    -C

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is very fair for you to say that, my friend Oakie. But perhaps you should not abandon all of your old habits. As I have said, proficiency with flame is not something to discard. Perhaps you and I could meet sometime, exchange information, emit fire onto objects for fun and aesthetic improvement? Please let me know, friend.

9. NovaZenk

NovaZenk New Member

Oh look. It's another supposed murderer in this wretched hive of scum and villainy.. News flash: We've had hundreds more.
    --Tachi

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FINE THEN. I'LL MOTIVATE YOU ALL TO TAKE A LITTLE MORE ACTION.
    I'M SETTING A PERSONAL BOUNTY ON HIM.​

• 5,000 FOR HIM DEAD, HEAD OR BODY AS PROOF, NO VIDEOS, NO PICTURES.
    • 25,000 FOR HIM ALIVE, WHERE I WANT HIM, UNDER MY CONDITIONS.
    • -5,000 FOR ANY SERIOUS INJURIES.

IF YOU HAVE HIM OR HIS CORPSE, SEND A NOTIFICATION ON THIS THREAD, I WILL GIVE YOU CONTACT INFORMATION FROM THERE.​

11. NovaZenk

NovaZenk New Member

Now we're talking.
    --Tachi

12. Orenten

Orenten New Member

It's come down to this then...
    Fine. I don't know who you are, where you are, or why this is such a big deal to you, but if you have nothing better to do than provoke a retired old man, then I'm going to have to step up to the plate.
    Anyone that I consider even a vague threat on my health, I will attack with intent to kill. Be warned for you dumbasses that think I'm just some random guy. If you value your life, help me find this idiot and fillet his ass...
    Maybe I will end up torching you.

-Oakie

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, friend! I knew you still had the confidence to burn your enemies! Never give up that spirit, or you will lose the fire which you were graced with at birth as a living human being. Please, if you find those treacherous enough to insult your firebug nature, let us burn them together. Tell me if you would like contact information. Me, in my current state as one without an internal fire, have many things to focus on. A job which requires my greater attention. But perhaps my benefactor will make an exception if I am vehement enough, my friend Oakie.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU ARE FULL OF MALICIOUS INTENT AND EVIL DOING. I WILL SEE TO IT THAT YOU ARE GONE FROM THIS UNIVERSE SOON.
    FILTHY MURDERER, UNWANTED LEECH, REMORSEFUL PIECE OF SHIT. YOU THINK STARTING A CLUB WILL COVER UP WHAT YOU DID? ONCE YOU'RE GONE, I'M GOING TO PAINT THE STARS WITH YOUR REAL PAST AND WATCH YOUR REPUTATION BURN LIKE MY VILLAGE.

15. Orenten

Orenten New Member

My contact information is out there. I'm amazed numb-nuts hasn't started spamming me. I wouldn't mind sniffing out some pathetic lowlife hiding behind a monitor.

-Oakie

16. yoyohaloreach

yoyohaloreach New Member

Hey uh, question. I can't judge Oakie's past. He has helped me when I was in pain a few times before. He may have ended your sister, but do you think she would want you to seek revenge? I've had twenty brothers leave me, and I do not pursue their killers...
    - Omega

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will send you my identity when I am approved by my benefactor, friend. Let us burn the accusers, the liars. Let us burn what should have burned long ago! BURN THE WITCH!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU ARE NOT ME
    YOU ARE NOT HYLOTL
    WE LIVE BY A CODE, AND WHAT HE HAS TAKEN FROM ME, I WILL TAKE FROM HIM.​

HE MUST DIE FOR MY SISTER TO FIND PEACE.

19. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

Christ, this is like a classic Starnet fight, except people are going to actually get hurt. You guys are nuts.

However..

[​IMG]

Also Omega, sir, you are not helping. At all.

- Sarah

20. zkkzz

zkkzz New Member

Rarely does Omega provide any help, truly.

Oakie-- if you need protection from those who would intend to hurt you, Mud is free to all, and I will do my best to ensure your safety, because I do not believe in such vigilante practices and 'bounty-hunting'. The recent fiasco involving a gun in Mud (nobody died) has only caused our guards to up their scrutiny further.

- Ernal Piloti