1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Yoga and Fitness Training

Discussion in 'Market and Trade' started by Ricardo, Jun 24, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Ricardo

Ricardo ERP Champ 2016

[​IMG]
    [Here a video of a Terran woman could be seen. She appeared of some Asian and African descent. Many might know her as a 'Framer']
    "Koni'wa, nuwan!" The woman waved quite animatedly in greeting. "Ya be callin' DIS gyal Troojan, mon!" She thrust a thumb to her chest, speaking with what sounded to be a Caribbean accent of some sort. "Naow I'm noh new 'ooman to da block, sight? Dis wan ain't no lagga head!" She cackled, covering her mouth with her hand as she did so before returning her hands to her hips, standing quite proudly.

"Ya bwais an' gyals is livin' fast an' loose wit ya noodle limbs, zi? Ya com get ya trainin' wit Troojan, mon! Ya learn ta stand wit ya own two feet!" She nodded confidently. "Ya tuff bwais liftin' 'eavy weights? PAH! YA come get TRILL trainin'! Troojan be teachin' ya de yoga! I be seein' ya gravside!" She finished, beginning to wave vigorously again as the video abruptly ended. All that remained was contact info and numbers on the screen...

[[email protected]]

Fitness Training - 200px [per session]

1 person likes this.
  2. OmegaMatt

OmegaMatt Last But Not Least

I would recommend! Very informative, very encouraging. I am still feeling sore from the last session but not so bad like when I tried to exercise on my own. Beginner friendly.
    [Free translation to Common courtesy of Terracom Linguistics]
    -Sei Hui «[email protected]»

2 people like this.