1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Yo.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by FatherV, Sep 5, 2015.

1. FatherV

FatherV New Member

I'm just dropping a brief introduction. I come from Galaxy Citizen (A little reluctant to admit that) and I've been craving some RP on a server. Mainly because none of my friends play this game with me, and single player is beginning to get really monotonous. So without dragging it on anymore, I go by Vol, Volt, Volty, Vol. All of which are just nicknames for Voltaire, I can hardly say I go by that name now. Or you can just call me Aaron. I don't mind either way. But more importantly, I RP. I did a lot of forum work, and my own private works and am currently working on something now. (3 months in the making, nowhere near done.) I've been writing for about... 4 years, and been RP'ing for 3. I just wanted to drop by a server with some good RP, and good company to boot! Hope I can find myself a place here among you all. But, one question. Is there anything I should know, as far as the story of the server goes? Like some common knowledge that my character should have? Like a major happening? Or ruling factions? Things of that nature. I'll take a look around the forums to see if there are any posts like that. In the meantime, I leave my greetings.

2. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

First off, welcome to Antares! If your character is just now arriving in the sector, don't worry about any of the previous Antaran shenanigans. It is important that you stick to your character's racial lore, however, unless you have a good reason for not doing that.

3. FatherV

FatherV New Member

Fair enough. I plan on messing with a human this time around (I feel lazy) so it's almost impossible to get that wrong unless I mention Earthfall incorrectly. I s'pose it'll be easier to say he managed to hermit himself from the news, coming from a different sector and all. You all are in the Fringe, right?

4. Yotan

Yotan New Member

Yes? You called?

5. FatherV

FatherV New Member

Probably inadvertently. Hello, Yotan.

6. Yotan

Yotan New Member

Hi and Welcome FatherV. I figured it was there might as well make light of it. :p

7. FatherV

FatherV New Member

No sin in that! Hello again. As we speak I'm working out my character. I should have a sheet ready in about an hour.

8. Tallen

Tallen New Member

You can jump right in as a newcomer. There is nothing to worry about. Just be mindful of the rules and you are going to get along swimmingly here. That aside... welcome to the server.

I love it when new people show up.

1422850937438.gif

9. Fluffeh

Fluffeh New Member

Welcome, Vol! I hope you have a wonderful time here!

10. FatherV

FatherV New Member

...Oh. You see, I spent a lot of time looking for the OC sheet thread and couldn't find it. But by that time it was late and told my self I should go to bed. I'm a little embarrassed now. Once I figure out my characters appearance I'll be right there.

11. Fluffeh

Fluffeh New Member

there is no sheet thread....

12. FatherV

FatherV New Member

Shhhh! I know that now! Looking for sheet threads is routine for me!

13. Fluffeh

Fluffeh New Member

lol *tells everyone*

14. Cassidy

Cassidy The Strudel

I FEEL LIKE WE NEED A CHARACTER SHEET THREAD, also NEW PERSON! WELCOME! [​IMG]

15. FatherV

FatherV New Member

Let's be rational now. No need to notify everyone of my mistakes!

Hi! You all have made me feel welcome. Hope to run into you all!

16. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

if he only knew

17. Fluffeh

Fluffeh New Member

knew what? that he already did?