1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Work in (very slow) progress~

Discussion in 'Art & Graphics' started by Socky, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Socky

Socky Guest

[​IMG]

This (for those who haven't seen the anime) would be Alucard - Hellsing. I've been thinking about colouring it, or something.. but I'm sooo lazy. =(

[​IMG]

And this, (potato quality, I'm sorry! :c) would be Vega Wolfe. My friends Neverwinter Nights character! Just a sketch, but my newest work. I'm thinking of colouring it, maybe. But sooo lazy. Seriously, I gotta finish something once in my life. Uuugh.

2. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

Gawd, Sock! Take so long! These are so oooooold! LOL. But seriously. Like I've told you before, these are great. :3

3. Socky

Socky Guest

Meeeeeh. =(

I just haven't had the inspiration I've needed to complete these. I also SUCK AT DRAWING HANDS.

4. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

With the picture the way it is, you don't even have to draw the hands, you know. I actually thought that was part of the picture as a whole because it looks fine.

5. Socky

Socky Guest

So I decided to jump back on the art wagon. Starting with a sketch of my friend's Apex, Alastor! It's pretty rough.. and not really complete, but I plan on colouring it in pretty soon! If anyones interested, I could post the finished work once I'm done. ^_^

[​IMG]

Sorry for potato quality! I want to finish up some lines before I scan it for colouring. I'm just super proud of how it's turning out so far!

(I know not many people actually peek into this thread, but I don't mind. For those who do, I appreciate it! ^_^)