1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Pending Woodfell - Colony Idea

Discussion in 'Colony Questions' started by Goosey, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Goosey

Goosey New Member

Woodfell, a colony of outcasts united. A colony of people trying to live peacefully after all that has happened to them. All races can stay there and receive housing. The colony is supposed to be a already established place. With some modern amenities. Water, gas, and electricity. Most of the buildings are made of Wood, as implied by the name. Or some more advanced buildings are made from metal and stone. Their main export to other places is coal, and wood of course. Their main import is medicines and machinery. They have a stable water system, and a stable farmland. In times when the crops do not grow as well as expected, food is also imported if the local ranches don't make the cut. The town also imports their weapons for the guards. Weapons and armor are allowed on colony grounds, but any visitor that commits a crime will be jailed or sent off planet immediately. Guards ask a several question test upon entry unless no guard is there to do so. If any further information is required, I am open to questions about the place.

2. Reconus

Reconus Moderator
    Staff Member

I'm not seeing a lot of information concerning this place other than what really are just ... statistics.

I do have a few questions because of this: Do you have any backstory to this place? It's founding and founder(s)? It's history? What will be within this settlement; what does it contain, what buildings, what is there to do in the colony? How large do you plan to make the settlement?
    Any more information you can provide would be appreciated - maybe even pictures of the idea/concept you're trying to go for (ingame prefered).