1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Approved Wolfram

Discussion in 'Character Questions' started by Dodec1, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Dodec1

Dodec1 New Member

[Race]
    -Robot/Android

[Name]
    -Wolfram

[Description]

Wolfram stands about 5'6", he's similar to the other robots in his "family" (Dale-S and Cringe) except much lighter and smaller, only weighing around 150 pounds with his plates, without his plates he'd be around 115 pounds. He's made of mainly aluminum. He's got a gunshot wound on the bottom left of his face, around his chin area given to him by Kade. And a small antenna on the side of his head.

Since he was given self awareness by Dale he has developed a very innocent and child like personality. He's also a pacifist, he'd most likely never use force on somebody unless it was a "it's him or me situation" otherwise he'd comply to anything or just try and run away.

[Abilities]

He doesn't have much in the way of abilities. He's faster than most but not very durable, his metal plates are very soft and could easily be penetrated by gunfire or even something like a baseball bat; he can connect to the radio using a built in on, located in his head. Since his model was used for reconnaissance, he has good "eyesight" as well. Any other abilities he may have had were wiped out when he was shot by Kade.

TL;DR He's pretty soft for a robot, he can radio whenever he wants, got really good vision and has stronger legs than most but pretty much everything else is weaker.

2. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

From what i'm seeing here, this sound like the character has already been used in roleplay. I'm assuming this was a character you had before we forced androids/robots to apply?

And i'm also curious if you've got any idea/story mapped out for the character, or if you just plan to play it by ear.

3. Dodec1

Dodec1 New Member

He has been played before yes, before the forced android/robot application rule; and for mapped out story, other than I may get him to find one of his two brothers and have Wolf ask them to help him find a job, no I've got no real story mapped out.

4. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

Kay. I see no real issues preventing this character from being played, so i'd say go at it.

Approved.