1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

William, ready to RP and reporting for duty!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by William, Oct 30, 2014.

1. William

William New Member

Hey all! I just joined this RP server after my old one died a slow death due to inactivity. This time around, I decided to check out one with a large player base and a long history - and this one seemed like the one for me! The community you guys have developed here is just captivating - so much world-building goes on in the forums alone. And the guys on Teamspeak are all awesome too. And, the mods still take the time to help everyone, even though they're understaffed. That kind of dedication is rare on internet forums.

Since I took so much time to write it, I guess I'll post my character sheet (registration) here so anyone I RP with can publicly access it:
    Well, I'd just like to say that I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys in-game. Thoughts?

2. Ricardo

Ricardo ERP Champ 2016

Like.... Woah. That was ridiculously descript! Welcome aboard! More older characters are super welcome. :)

3. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Welcome to Antares, William. Again.

4. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

Welcome, nice to have you aboard!

5. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Welcome to the server! Judging by your detailed, balanced and intriguing character, you will fit in very well here. I look forward to interacting you serverside. If you have any questions about stuff, feel free to send me a message!