1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Wicked Illicit Substances

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by Node, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Node

Node Literal Edgelord

Here is a list of things that seem to be illegal in the galaxy.

1. Murder
    2. Slaves

What a stunning and fabulous list. Not to mention one that is incredibly narrow, and should be slowly expanded, because it's fun to be wanted for a variety of things. With that I suggest a third HIDEOUS CRIME to be added to the list, because who doesn't want more "evil" in the galaxy (Answer: Anyone who enjoys boring tasteless roleplay)

3. Drugs. Space drugs.

I've seen it suggested numerous times before, though few enact upon it. Likely due to the fact that space is large, and who cares if you have a couple of guys smoking the equivalent to space weed. You are not going to get policed for that. So I vote that we essentially start a mob gang that deals in crazy space drugs. Like space steroids. Of course we are going to cut it with junk so that way you can only get stupid OP stuff at the top of the chain.

So I am looking for people who may want to get in on moving around some cargo. Move some of this Aggro Ambrosia that Sunshine has got here.

Not totally sure what the effects of space drugs are yet, but I'll be sure to clear it with the admins before we move forward.

2. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

you cannot say these are illegal for ALL the galaxy. Slaves especially for slavery may be outlawed by many people but most floran colonies as well as luminara actually embrace slavery. Drugs is also very unspecific. Caffeine is a drug that is in widespread which once again brings up the point that these things will not be illegal everywhere. Everyone has different rules and it is ultimately up to the colony owners and faction heads as to what is illegal.

3. Node

Node Literal Edgelord

That goes without saying. But you said it anyway. You win a trophy. Congrats.

I'm not saying its illegal everywhere. Let people decide if they want their citizens to use drugs, or if they are cool with drug traffickers hanging around on their planet. I can assure you that most people would probably not dig it too much. Once again, I'm not talking space pot that'd mellow you out. I'm thinking more along the lines of makes you into a powerful, inebriated person.

I can assure you that if I were a colony leader, I wouldn't want a Jekyll and Hyde thing going on with all of my citizens that decided they would take space drugs because they were legal.

4. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

Be totally original and make "Dust" or "Sand". In order to get widespread ban, make it deadly as all hell. If you make it non-addictive with no risk of death, no one's gonna ban it. Make it the nastiest, most deadly thing the galaxy has ever seen.

5. Node

Node Literal Edgelord

I mean... I already called it Aggro Ambrosia, but sure. Let's call it "Sand" or "Dunes" to be cool.

And obviously the deadliest stuff is crap. Pure stuff is legit.

6. Sen

Sen Guest

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that in order to get everyone to ban it, it would have to be so dangerous that nobody would actually want to take it in the first place.

7. The Grand Mugwump

You missed attempted versions of those as well. And assault. Vandalism...trespassing....lollygagging....so on and so forth.

Also being extremely dangerous hasn't stopped people from going on a crazy trip from drugs in the past. Acid comes to mind.

8. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

Did someone say ACID?!

9. MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE

MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE Notorious B.A.D.

I'm always supportive of more criminals/bad dudes on the server in some way.