1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Whisper - Letter to sister

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by SP3CTR3, Jun 7, 2015.

1. SP3CTR3

SP3CTR3 Flipping Tables at ignorance!

<Phonetic Translation Protocol Hyotlish traditional>

Yow Lingcod,

I've missed you my sister. It has been six months since I saw your shining three eyes. You were the best brood-sister that could've been asked for. From tadpole to our first forays onto the dry ground of
    <<Translation Error::Guess "Spawn-world">>, you were always the one who watched my back, took care of me when I was hurting and sick. I tried to be that friend, back to you, but I couldn't. You see, I've failed you.

Our old sensei found me easy to teach, but he always found you to be wonting. I know you did this on purpose, I've always known that you did it to help me. When last we spoke, you said that you were proud of me, but you never told me what it was that you were proud of because that was the night that the <<Active translation from old-Hyotl, literal meaning: "Sturgeon-Clan">> warriors descended upon our house. The day you died and the reason that I'm living out here onboard my cramped shuttle in the middle of nowhere.

It's precisely because of my debt to you that I've begun to create my honor to you, I hope you would find solace in the notion. Your garden will be completed soon on the new colony world of Uwajima. I have found a Master there, Takashiro, the Great Dreamer of Uwajima. He's given me a job and I'm performing it to the best of my abilities. I'm hoping to get paid soon but I have however been given a permit to create a modest home and gardens. In earning this, I've begun my honor to you.

I know you would've liked it.

I've missed you my sister.

Your ever faithful sister.