1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

What's Futura?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Fen, Feb 9, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Fen

Fen Pretty ßird

Are you into mining, gardening, plundering or maybe just a lone adventurer looking for a nice and quiet place to live? Sick of all the buzz in the bigger citys? Tired of corruption and hate? Looking for a job?
    Then Futura might be the place for you. We are currently looking for four more residents.

Futura is about sharing. We are a rather small community of miners, growers, builders and adventurers. At the moment we have a 6 floor apartment in the city for residents to live in if they choose to, altho our residents are free to build their own houses outside of the main city. ((no god modding, no wiring))

We tend to build vertically instead of horizontal.
    Our agenda is to go on expeditions, mine, gather ores, items, trees, seeds, fuel and store them on Futura for all residents to use. If you do not share that is your choice, everybody has their own home with their own stuff. But if you're willing contribute to the Ore Bank we will become a richer and stronger colony.
    Right now we are looking for a total of six residents for the apartment complex altho two floors are already taken.

This is what we can provide for our residents at the moment:

-Ore Bank
    -Weapons room
    -Hospital / Stim
    -Library
    -Fighting Arena
    -Apartments
    -Restaurant
    -Garden / Seed bank
    -Warehouse
    -Nate's Bar

We are currently working on a few projects on our planet such as a Floating island, Ice Castle & Sky Rail.

If you're still interested you can either contact me here on StarNet or contact us on the radio regarding an interview. In your application please state your name, age, previous work, what you think you can contribute to our society and also why you we should consider you as a member of the Futura clan. ALL Races are accepted.

PS. We are not looking for people wanting to work in the military at the moment.

((Here's some pictures showing small parts of the Colony http://imgur.com/a/oqviW#0))

((And yes this colony is built without mods, altho I found an abandoned place with a lot of pressurised metal, it became the start to this))

Best Regards,
    Nate EVborn

#1 Fen, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
  2. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

You made an unauthorized advertisement in United Systems Space. It will be torn down unless proper action is taken.

3. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Don't be sso mean, Asshe. High-Oh-Til only want to make home for otherss.
    -Crowliss

4. Fen

Fen Pretty ßird

((As Nate EVborn))What will be torn down? And who's gonna tare it down? The USCM?
    -Nate

5. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

There are several "Not Futura" signs throughout the system. They will be torn down by marines.

6. Fen

Fen Pretty ßird

((as Nate EVborn))Oh yeah, I've seen those too. But i'm not responsible for them, I sure didn't put them up..

7. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

In that case the order will be put out. Thank you for your cooperation on the matter.

8. Fen

Fen Pretty ßird

((As Nate EVborn))I have no problem with that. Keep on keeping on.