1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

What is the proper way to give pixels?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tomwell1, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

I see people have given people pixels in many ways, but what is the approved ways to give pixels?

2. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

Generally a good way to give pixels is to use a pixel compressor to make voxels. However, that is generally for larger sums. For smaller sums, it's possible to use smaller materials for it, given that said ore can be broken down into actual pixels. Diamond, for instance, can be broken down into 500 pixels per diamond, if I recall correctly. However, if it is very minute amounts of pixels, just RP giving it over. Something like 10 pixels is so easily obtainable that most people don't care if they get something physically.

Another option is to actually just trade in goods of equal value or otherwise. A fair number of players employ this method.

3. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

Lot's of people on the server don't bother with actually handing over and using physical IG items, pixels included.
    Some do, but most just.. role play it.

**sifts through their wallet and hands over a 5x pixel chit to pay for their drink** and yada yada

Usually when someone throws me a physical IG item its straight to the trash with that. Gross.

4. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

Thanks.

5. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

Ive also started to see straight up pixel wiring, like from a bank.
    *Player A wires x pixels to Player B's account*
    That seems to also work in the ways of "pixel transfer". Also, I sometimes keep voxels around just fro a physical interpretation of my players wealth, even i fi dont use them