1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

What is it that people are looking for?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Raideck, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Raideck

Raideck Member

This is just a simple question I would like an answer to. Specifically colony wise. I have seen many colonies that are fine and dandy. However, what is it that people are looking colony wise specifically? Are they looking for a big city? Mud huts? etc.

-Borish

2. Froot

Froot OH SO VERY NICE

A place people won't look at you funny for having a robot trailing behind you, is what I'm looking into.
    - Jenny

3. Havel

Havel New Member

Somewhere safe, I guess. Countless times I've been threatened at Ragnarok, and sometimes worse than that. - Kal

4. Alaystus

Alaystus Resident Art Bum
    Staff Member

View attachment 3869
    Some kind of recreational building either in conjunction with or besides a bar, pool table, dart boards, arcade, air hockey, bowling, supermarket, gas station, space station, space port with dry docks included, mountains with cabins on top of them, more boats, more cars, racing tracks, theaters, more anime (minus tentacle hentai), more memes, better boots, static fucking medical facilities, night clubs, trading posts, convenience stores, just one factory I don't give a shit what kind, and last but most importantly; MOTHERFUCKING CHICAGO STYLE PIZZA.

5. Havel

Havel New Member

What is Chicago? And yes, a medical facility and a factory would be very welcome. - Kal

6. Alaystus

Alaystus Resident Art Bum
    Staff Member

View attachment 3870
    Chicago was a terrible city with slightly less terrible pizza. Just look it up, not hard to do. I'll make some myself when I get the ingredients.

7. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps