1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

WazTech Firearms

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Kaiser Franz, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Kaiser Franz

Kaiser Franz New Member

Greetings gun-toting citizens and vagabonds of Antares Sector! We here at WazTech Firearms are proud to announce we've officially opened our virtual doors to our business, and are here to provide you fine people with the highest quality WazTech goods available!

Upon purchase of a WazTech Firearms brand Firearm, the weapons schematic will be wired directly to your account for use through one of the many pixel printers available across the Sector! (( You can purchase one of these weapons for IC use with an OOC post to this thread, or by PMing me. When purchased you have access to the schematic for the weapon and once you IC print it out we will deliver the weapon to you OOCly. ))

Fabulous Selection!
    [​IMG]

WZ-2 Personal Handgun - 800 Pixels
    Here you can see a satisfied customer proudly bearing his new WZ-2 Personal Handgun! Notice the look of child-like wonder in his eyes, and no wonder why considering the WZ-2 is a miracle of modern plasma weaponry, capable of stripping flesh from bone quicker than you can say 'Fuck me!' A steal at only 800 pixels!

[​IMG]

WZ-15 Pocket Shotgun - 2000 Pixels
    No true gunman's arsenal is complete without a shotgun, so why settle for a plain old, double-barreled shotgun when you could carry the top of the line WazTech Firearms brand Firearm variant instead! The WZ-15 Pocket Shotgun will ruin any baddies day with it's tight spread and reliable plasma buckshot! Pick one up for Little Timmy today!

[​IMG]

WZ-21 BoomCannon - 4900 Pixels
    The WZ-21 BoomCannon has been making waves across the sector and has even been heralded as 'The greatest thing since canned Hylotl,' by a multitude of our happy Floran customers! The WZ-21 isn't just your average cannon, it's a PLASMA CANNON. That's right, for the amazingly low price of 4900 pixels you can reduce all those who stand before you to ash! Come get yours today! Disclaimer: WazTech Firearms are not responsible for any loved ones or friends accidently turned to ash. Please wield responsibly.

More Products Coming Soon!

#1 Kaiser Franz, Aug 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2014
  2. Sammy McHammyDoodle

Sammy McHammyDoodle New Member

((Our little wonder, finally growing up and making weapons for his own, they grow up so fast <3))

3. Narfball

Narfball narfball

These damn guns look big enough to be shooting YOU, god damn, son.

-The_Business_Man2392​

4. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

((i mean, I know its hard to do size AND detail, but dude....come on...those are huge))

5. Pie4Pigs

Pie4Pigs Bleach Connoisseur

((cole is trying to talk to us about physics

cole who do you think you are))

6. (( 'handgun'? That's a freaking cannon, dude. Scale it down. Lots.
    Edit: Oh, it's a shotgun...still, that's absurd. It's practically as long as he/she is tall. ))

7. Sammy McHammyDoodle

Sammy McHammyDoodle New Member

((Can't scale things down unless he used that one program or unless there is a way to do that that I don't know of yet.))

8. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

((*narrows eyes* You win this round, inferior Cole....))

9. Shinki

Shinki New Member

((Needs better positioning/scaling/pixel-work textures. Maybe Mute* can help?))

10. M-Bot

M-Bot #swellest

(( Or you can stop shitting on him in his own thread and understand that we all start some place.

Keep it up, Franz, these are all good initial attempts. You'll improve with time. ))

11. Avis

Avis Halloweenie of the Serengeti

((It's difficult to start out. Most of what I learned to do was from asking people, or looking at their guns, such as the works of Aiko, M-Bot, or DirtyGoblin. Learn to criticize constructively, guys. If you just say what they did wrong, then that won't get them anywhere.))

12. Zhaag

Zhaag New Member

I'll take one of those fancy shoulder cannons, matey. Looks perfect for dropping ships from the sky. bad ships of course. Upstanding citizen here. Want no trouble.

- Attila

13. Shinki

Shinki New Member

((I know this server with a whole bunch of modders called sb.zurfa.net, everything's multiplayer friendly- even though there's clothing dye stations, a modded spawn planet, warps, etc. I learned all my pixelling and stuff from there.))

14. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

(( Franz I feel your pain. It's hard to decide for either detail or realistic size. I FEEL YOUR PAIN BRO ;-; ))

((EDIT: In any case if you want to improve little by little I reccomend you use Starbounds' assets as templates. Drop them into your preferred program and use their size as guidelines. It's what I usually do ))

15. Kaiser Franz

Kaiser Franz New Member

(( Positioning and such has been adjusted on the weapons. The guns are still large, I know but that's more for fun at this point. I hope they're up to purchasing standards now. ))