1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Warning

Discussion in 'Archives' started by GuardianPotato, Mar 20, 2014.

1. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

This is a warning to everyone. There is a... Thing.. That looks like a woman, going around. She wears black clothing, a black cape, and a black officers hat. She says she goes by "Faversae", if you run into her. DO. NOT. TRUST. HER. She intends to knock you out with these small metal cubes. Each one emits enough electricity to render you unconscious. After doing so, she injects nanobots into your body. From what I have learned, being a victim myself, these nanobots can cause you extreme pain, and kill you. The way to remove these nanobots is to EMP yourself. Also, either she is somehow indestructible, or there are more than one of her. Because upon killing her, and then throwing her melting corpse into the sun, she came back. This is your warning. -Felith

2. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

Typical woman.

3. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

What...?

Well, thank the lord for my extreme caution. I am in a similar scenario to your description of her activities. Thank you for notifying me. You probably saved a certain someone's life, unless she tries to kill me for not doing her bidding. Actually, now I'm scared as hell, considering I proverbially 'Told on her'. Probably should hire some protection. A report should be submitted to the USCM database to prevent any incidents similar to mine. This woman could be extremely dangerous.

4. Sen

Sen Guest

floran have magic power too

5. GuardianPotato

No problem, if she injected you. I suggest EMPing yourself ASAP. Make sure your not around any other electronics when you do so.

6. Chronicle

Chronicle nobody knows why he's still here

. . . What?

This has to be some sort of bad joke.

- Chronicle

7. GuardianPotato

No, its not a bad joke. This is really happening. I don't think the nanobots would work on Glitch though, so you should be fine. -Felith

8. CouchPotato360

CouchPotato360 Last Man Standing

It's difficult to be totally certain, but I'm inclined to believe this woman has malevolent intentions. Earlier today she attempted to isolate me aboard my craft, exclaiming she "had something to show the USCM." Just as Felith said she would.
    I was wrong about you, Felith.

9. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

She tried to exploit my curiosity by sending me a flask with 'drink?' on it. She underestimated my caution, I am no fool. I analyzed the solution, and after finding the nanobots I decided not to deal with her. They seemed to be only for tracking purposes, but I have no intent on having my location broadcast.I have submitted a thorough report to the USSEC database if you would like more data on the incident.

10. Chronicle

Chronicle nobody knows why he's still here

...Well, if this is legitimate, then I must say it is extraordinarily concerning. I advise all organics to be particularly careful regarding this individual.

How in the world they are able to defeat death itself is something I am still skeptical on, however. Perhaps they have an interest in cloning technology? In any case, do be cautious.

- Chronicle

11. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

"Android, maybe? Has anyone tried an EMP on her? If that didn't work, that throws a theory out the window. Hmm... Unless perhaps shielding against electromagnetic waves? Possibly. Possibly. New species? Cloning? Cloning could be a viable theory. Actually, cloning sounds like the best theory. Back-up copies of DNA on their ship. Could possibly locate their ship and disintegrate it. Nuclear fusion bomb could do wonders for that! I'll continue to think up new theories for now, though."

-Aedan

12. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Teleportation is also a possible solution. An Einstein-Rosen bridge would be a possible explanation.

13. Terallis

"Ah, yes! Though, if she was thrown into a sun, wouldn't the electromagnetic waves from even minor solar flares cause serious disruption in the teleportation submatrix? It would fully disrupt the signal for a teleport."

-Aedan

14. Dingbat

Dingbat Strange Quark

The Office of Naval Research is currently looking into the technology of the matter. If you have any information with regards to the ongoing incidents, please do not hesitate to message either me or another member of the ONR.

-Ensign Odd

15. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

This individual potentially has remarkable levels of technology at her disposal. Therefore it is safe to assume that unless we have hard evidence of her death, she is not dead. Regardless of how it was done, she survived intense solar radiation, and therefore is still a threat. Carroli Corporation is attempting to figure out the true depth of her technological abilities as well. We have a sample of her tech that we would be willing to share with the ONR. Contact me for more information.

16. Pie4Pigs

Pie4Pigs Bleach Connoisseur

Let's keep in mind that we should take this shit with a grain of salt, yeah? For all we know, this guy could just be framing someone else.

-Daniel Moore

17. Sen

Sen Guest

(( Silskeer ))

I would be shocked if this wasn't an elaborate hoax. Unbelievable what people will believe nowadays.

18. Terallis

"Both very good points. However, still better safe than sorry I suppose. Better to be at least a bit prepared for something that doesn't exist than have no preparation if it proof of reality shows itself."

-Aedan

19. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

None of what I have said is untrue. Somehow this woman was able to get aboard my ship. Somehow, others have had experiences with this woman that are canon. There are no such thing as coincidences, the universe is hardly that careless.

I am just using this as it's original purpose; a warning. It is evident that this woman is stealthy and possesses advanced technology, and therefore should be avoided. I am not condemning anyone, rather trying to keep people safe. Additionally, by doing this I have put myself in danger, and that is not a position on which I am comfortable. But I figured the public would appreciate a warning. Especially this 'pulsar', Faversae may have something ill in mind for him/her.

20. GuardianPotato

I can see where you are coming from on the hoax. And I wish it were so, but after I had threw her into the sun. A member of TF saw her. And later she placed down unknown red barrels. And as for hard evidence, I have two of her cubes she used.

*Below the post is an image of a small cube (I'm unsure how large it is EXACTLY, but large enough to fit into your hand/a cup of coffee). It is perfectly smooth, having no marks on it at all*

This is what she used to knock me, and Rudy West, out.