1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Valius Needs YOU!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Diehardpatriot, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Diehardpatriot

Diehardpatriot New Member

< Advertisement received . . .
    < Open Y/N ?
    < Opening . . .
    < Displaying Holo-Pamphlet to nearest emitter . . .

~ Down on your luck? ~

~ Looking for a place to start fresh? ~

~ Interested in a more organized Antares? ~

~ Welcome to Valius ~

Situated on a mineral rich planet, with a flexible manufacturing plant, geothermal reactor, and efficient refinery, Valius is a feat of modern engineering similar to industrial mines housed in the core sectors. Though that's where the similarity ends, Valius intends to be distinct from core sector Volcanic refineries in that it houses shops, housing, parks, recreational facilities, and everything else any other colony should have.

With a wing of investors at our backs, and a bright future ahead of us, we want YOU to be involved!

Here is a list of the following kinds of professions Valius needs:

Pay: 600 Px [Weekly]
    Positions Available: [6]

Synopsis: Valius is situated in a purely urban environment, and as such, requires personnel equipped to work in such conditions. If you don't believe you have the training for this job, please take a moment to reconsider whether you want this job. If you still desire this job after consideration, professional training will be provided by our senior staff.

Pay: 500 Px [Weekly]
    Positions Available [3]

Synopsis: Due to the extreme nature of the environment, and the potential risk to our workers, we've decided it would be best to build and deploy our own mining drones. We're looking for individuals capable of reproducing, maintaining, and controlling any mining drones that can be constructed.

Available Store Property: [7]

Synopsis: Within the main plaza is situated a series of buildings with the sole aim at becoming shops for potential store owners and businessmen. If you believe you can offer a unique, profitable store or business to Valius, please inquire further. Understand that other than a 10-30% cut of your profits, you'll keep the remainder for yourself, and thus, you're your own boss.

Pay: 500 to 15,000 Px per trip
    Available Positions: [3]

Synopsis: Due to the fact that many of our buyers, suppliers, and investors exist on separate worlds. we need individuals with a ship capable of transporting mass amounts of supplies to and from the colony. Regular trips are almost assured, and this would represent a steady source of income for the wayward pilot. Inquire further if interested and equipped.

Pay: 500 Px [Weekly]
    Available Positions: [4]

Synopsis: Being a predominantly mining colony, we have an obvious need for individuals willing to work our refinery for standard work hours. The job is relatively simple work and pays above average, we also provide discounts at our bar for refinery workers! Inquire further if interested.

Pay: 300 Px [Weekly]
    Available Positions: [5]

Synopsis: Our local bar 'The Temple' features a series of saunas, geothermal pools, and a well stocked kitchen. We're currently looking for individuals capable of serving customers, cooking, mixing drinks, and cleaning silverware. Inquire further if interested.

Pay: 600 Px [Weekly]
    Available Positions: [3]

Synopsis: With a comprehensive medical database, an abundantly spacious lab, and modern medical technology, 'Port Last' memorial clinic boasts being one of the more advanced medical facilities in Antares. We're currently looking people familiar with general medicine and treatment, as well as surgeons, and persons familiar with Floran and Glitch physiology/mechology.

Here are a few images from our colony:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Additionally, we've looking for individuals willing to design a series of custom weapons aimed towards rural law enforcement. If you're interested, please inquire further on the provided private channel. Note that you will be required to provide at least a few of the specialized materials provided, in order to supplement our own factory. If anyone other than the specified manufacturer would like to request a time slot for their own manufactured goods, feel free to inquire as well.

< Closing . . .

((OOC Shizzle dizzle: I'm going to start this off by saying that THIS IS A GENERAL ADVERTISEMENT, and It's in no way associated with any individual character. As a bit of a side note too, how interested would you peeps be interested in performing drone RP?))

2. Not A President

Not A President [help me]

((Specify drone RP, please. I think I know what you mean but drone can mean a lot of things.))

3. Diehardpatriot

((Specifically, automated drones with basic VI intelligence that mine and transport ore.))

4. SP3CTR3

SP3CTR3 Flipping Tables at ignorance!

((I think he's asking how one would RP drones specifically?))

#4 SP3CTR3, Jun 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2015
  5. Diehardpatriot

((Parenthesis plox. Essentially, the drones would move around the colony on an automated work schedule with the foreman performing maintenance and supervision when needed, the drones would be able to speak and respond within the parameters of their VI programming. For the most part their RP would consist of basic interaction with the colonists, moving cargo, mining for ore, and possibly being damaged/hacked.))

6. Not A President

Not A President [help me]

((As long as their purpose is limited to that and not like combat bots or anything that does more than basic necessities, I'm up for roleplaying one when I'm back on the server. I've been on and off recently, but when I do rejoin for good I'd like to assist you.))

7. SP3CTR3

SP3CTR3 Flipping Tables at ignorance!

((I would like a tour of the facilities when you get them up and running good sir. I have a character that might be willing to help finance the operation or assist in other ways.))

#7 SP3CTR3, Jun 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2015
  8. Diehardpatriot

((Sure, just gimme a PM if you're on the server.))