1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Waiting on the Whitelist (Sorta?)

Discussion in 'Concerns and Suggestions' started by BearFangz, Jul 4, 2016.

1. BearFangz

BearFangz The *real* Moon-bear

Alright, I'll be blunt about this, this is the third time I've tried to signed up for this website and join in on the fun. I really wanna join and be a part of what is probably one of the largest Starbound RP communities. I'm whitelisted, I've set up a new character, and am currently ready to join, except for one issue.

I was whitelisted three days ago or so, and have yet to receive a message that lets me know what to log into.

I apologize if this thread is in the wrong place, I wasn't sure where to post something like this, but if anyone could help me on this issue or help me understand exactly when the whitelist gets updated, that would be greatly appreciated.

2. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

You should have gotten a PM detailing the log in information and process when you were accepted. If you did, read through it carefully. If you didnt get any sort of message, well then shoot, that's a problem.

3. BearFangz

BearFangz The *real* Moon-bear

My apologies. I didn't see the large CLICK FOR ACCESS INFO button staring me right in the face.

I am a bear. That's my excuse.

4. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

Excuse accepted! And don't worry, more people than you'd think cant find the access info....Maybe it should be made bigger...