1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Voidstar Designs: Company introduction

Discussion in 'Archives' started by AdriexDoom, Aug 30, 2014.

1. AdriexDoom

AdriexDoom New Member

==== Voidstar Designs ====
    :Office Coordinates: x:52, y:-94, Delta Herculis Minoris III

Greetings Antares, I am Starwave, and first founder of Voidstar Designs. Straight to the point here, we are a small research and manufacturing company looking to do business and hire additional employee's. We are looking to take on a few good engineer's and scientists from the community to work in our private facility, and further the great world of science.

Stop by at our private office.
    [​IMG]

In the event you are interested in contacting us, leave a message for me ((forum:AdriexDoom))
    and we will have a response for you as soon as we're available.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    =If you are looking to do business, we offer services in star-ship manufacturing, mechanical
    installation & repairs, and computing technologies.

=If you are a looking for custom requests in our specialized deep space and research
    department, please make a private appointment at our offices within the disclosed coordinates.

=For those looking to apply for work, there are multiple positions available with separate ranges
    of responsibility. Positions available include;

-Lab assistance and research
    -Engineering and manufacture
    -Salvage recovery and high threat space drilling.
    -Office Secretary

All positions will be discussed for payment and sector permissions within our facilities,
    upon interview or office inquiry. If you have questions or any interest with our company, feel free to
    stop by our offices, or leave responses. Thank you for your time.

-Starwave

#1 AdriexDoom, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2014
  2. Thewaltham

Thewaltham New Member

Hello. I'm Junko, and i'm interested in your salvage recovery and drilling operations.

I used to be an asteroid miner for Hylotl Dubos Mining Corporation, however the company has recently been dissolved due to the destruction of many of their assets from Floran attacks.

The trawler I was working in got nailed by a Floran BVR anti ship missile (I think. I just remember a massive explosion coming out of nowhere, gore and limbs flying everywhere, people getting sucked out due to explosive decompression, and everything going offline.) while in the gravity well of New Chicago. The gravity sent what was left of the ship and crew into the planet. I think I was the only survivor, not sure.

Next thing I knew, I was being dragged from the wreckage by a Floran calling herself "Goldleaf", who, luckily for me didn't want to rip out my eyes for a quick snack.

Anyway, enough with the damn sob story. I'm a little... banged up at the moment, (broken leg, a few burns and scrapes, etc), but when these heal i'd be happy to work for you. I operated the salvage arms on the Trawler I was working in, and i'm also a qualified light starship pilot.

Hope to hear from you soon.

=Junko=

3. sshado

sshado New Member

Applicant: Darren Kaziona
    Dear Voidstar Designs,
    I am a biological and chemical engineer experienced in the fields of anatomy and medicine. I am currently seeking employment opportunities as a new arrival to this sector. I will stop by your offices and arrange for an appointment. If you wish to contact me through StarNet for any preliminary discussions, then you can reach me at [TauIV.Kaziona@StarNet9]. I look forward to learning more about your company and furthering our relationship. I believe I have much to offer your research division if we both believe forming an employment contract would be a sensible business venture.
    Sincerely,
    Darren Kaziona​