1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Viz's Ship Files.

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Kuromimi, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Kuromimi

Kuromimi New Member

I wasn't planning on returning, but I did. What did I find?
    ---Nothing worth coming back for, that's for sure.
    -----My old home was better than this... Time to throw my own welcome back party. Right Antares?

Sometimes I can't tell if life hates me, or if I just hate life. Maybe it goes both ways.
    --Anyways, I found myself back here in Antares, the hell-hole I left. I doubt anyone I know still lives...
    ----That's... pretty depressing...

I found myself tinkering with Viruz, finding traces of the old wolf print markings I set onto his hull. The Wolves...
    --Ha, I can't really hate them. After-all, I guess I wouldn't have known anyone. The memories pain me now though.
    ----I'll just put on my old armor, and set out into the new... It smells like the Den... and Asani.

I'll stop by and visit the grave of my 'Brother' Raylorn. I just have to... pay my respects.
    --Griss. Omen. Pandora. If anyone of you read this, I hope you're all safe.
    ----That'll certainly be a welcome back to Antares... Now its time to boot up Viruz's old circuits...

-The Operator of the Ship 'Lone Wolf'- Viz

#1 Kuromimi, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2015