1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Visit Upside -- This Friday!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Haplap, Mar 22, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

[​IMG]
    Greetings,
    My name is Argus Hemstreet, proud mayor of the charming town of Upside. In light of recent events, our small, tight-knit community has become even smaller. However, it hasn't damaged our friendly attitude at all. Our small complication with the Council, despite the bad publicity it may bring, has only opened up our cozy little town to new opportunities.

These new opportunities start with you! I invite any and all Council Space goers to stop down by Upside. We can replace the problems of the past with the people of the future. Sure, we're not a core-sector super city, but we can offer some peace, a warm meal, and maybe even a little sunshine into your day.

So when this Friday rolls around, I humbly ask you to visit our town. We're sure you'll find an Upside to it.

[15, -28, IV]

#1 Haplap, Mar 22, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2016
    2 people like this.
  2. Node

Node Literal Edgelord

[​IMG]
    FUCK THAT!
    You wanna come to this city for some of the real culture n class? Well don't go knockin' on the door of ol' fuckin' Argie. Dude's a sellout bitch. Complications with the Council, my ass. Dude ratted out half his fuckin' planet and friends! That sound like the sort of pally'o you want? The friendly guy who'd prolly sell ya out for a coupla bucks? I didn't think so.

Rather than spending some time suckin' some wang in Upside, how about you muscle up the nuts to help out a real community down in Underside. 'Lotta problems that could use fixin' down here, and a favor can go a long way down here. So when this Friday rolls around, don't fuck around.

Oh, and for the love of dick, I spent a fair amount of effort to make sure that Argie and the pigs can't see this post, so use a little fucking discretion about showing up and coming down here, alright. And for the love of dick don't respond to me in a public forum, because I'll make sure your stupid ass post doesn't see the light of day.

Just show up and slip away in all the commotion. You can get down here from the East most sewer entrance. I'll be waiting for you fuckers.​

1 person likes this.
  3. Alaystus

Alaystus Resident Art Bum
    Staff Member

dallasprofile.png

Haha, this place looks awesome! I am loving the atmosphere and vibes I get from this place. I think I'd really feel at home in a place like that.
    Haha, you clicked a useless button.

1 person likes this.