1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

((VIOLENCE)) LEts PUT asmILE on THaT FacE!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Noah Campbell, May 18, 2014.

1. Noah Campbell

Noah Campbell New Member

-Posted from username Hippy Hap-
    A camera is set up by a masked figure, Fallowed by the figure waving and stepping to the side, holding out his hand to a young, small Floran, A large bush on her head, a light purple color, Her stature is minuscule, she's extremely short for a Floran, She's covered in dust, dried sap and bruises, She's silently sobbing, until the figure's voice roar's out, The Floran shrinking back at the voice "WHO ARE YOU?!" He screams, his voice covered by a changer "I-Iss Lil- Nnng... Lilac......" She'd whimper out.

He turns back to the camera, stepping in front of it "I've been watching the Amateur's do it, And it's just getting childish." He says, with a slight chuckle "Eye slicing and arm cutting, how silly." The figure steps over, as he picks up a large club "Hey hey hey...Shhh...No tears....You're okay... Happy thoughts...Happy" He slams the club down into her shin, a crack and snap heard as she yelps and cries out in pain, Her voice shaking and her chin trembling as her head whips back, Her shin folding and her foot lazily dangling "THOUGHTS!" He grunts heavily, turning to the camera, chuckling.

"I just think this universe is a little down. and it needs a little....Cheering up..." He laughs "Also these florans are very bad. Always hissing and wanting to eat people." Lilac whispers "I-Iss g-g-good flo- Floran...." He'd snap his head back, tilting it a bit, Before slamming the club down into her bicep, the bone snapping and eerily bending "DON'T MAKE ME OUT AS A LIAR YOU LITTLE RAT! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A PEA!"

He'd slam the club into her head, her hair bouncing and jiggling. " Well.... You're unkempt.... And nasty. Not a good Floran. A dirt-Nasty, Disgusting excuse" She whimpers, her body trembling as her leg and arm throbs and bruises slowly "What's the matter, Something got'cha down?" He says with a Manic voice "I can fix that" He'd turn to the Camera, laughing hysterically " Let's put a smile on that face, SHALL WE?!"

He grins, grabbing a hook, And slamming it into her mouth, the hook sticking through her cheek, as he yanks her head up. She whines and whimpers again, Tears streaming from her eyes, He laughs. "How's that? Happy now?" She weakly nods "Good." unchain her. "You like dogs?" She'd shakes her head "Awww...Got a Phobia? We'll fix it together!" The camera points over to a thick metal door "Everyone.... Meet...Fido!" He steps over to the door, Sliding it open, A large, yet famined dog limping out, Growling and foaming at the mouth "MEAL!"

Her eyes widen, and she falls to the ground, crawling away weakly, falling as she leans on her broken leg, Crying out like a child who scraped their knee. the dog rushing to her, and clasping it's foam covered jaws on her broken leg, and thrashing her leg around, She cries out and sobs, trembling and struggling to get the dog off, Before gunshot sounds, and silences the dog, The dog falling "Never liked dogs... More of a cat person... Y'know?" He laughs as if it's small talk.

He steps over to a door, nodding to the Camera. "Have fun Lilac!" He kicks her out of what seems to be a building on a small cliff side, As he watches the nearly dead body slam into the ground. He giggles "She's like a sack of flour!" He giggles, Watching her crawl, He throws a wrist band down to her, it smacking her head before landing infront of her, as she grabs it weakly, a red light slowly takes her up, He giggles. "Magic tricks!" The camera shutting off at that.

#1 Noah Campbell, May 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2014
  2. Arhicath

Arhicath New Member

What a sad dance the residents of this universe constantly go through.

The positions of hunter and prey blur constantly. Those who tighten their grips around the necks of those who can't fight back think themselves gods, but looming over their shoulder will always be another, irrefutably, who holds enough power to bring them to their knees. The wise act within their own domains and watch out for themselves. The idiotic claim themselves to be good enough to laugh in the entire universe's face.

The sword of Damocles continues to dangle. Never stop checking over your shoulder.

One slip up is all it will take.

3. Venom

Venom New Member

** United Systems Naval Intelligence sets out to attempt to back trace the origin of the video or dig up any additional information present on StarNet.

4. Sen

Sen Guest

nobody care

5. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

-Raoul-

Observation: Seen these methods before.

Statement: Boring.

6. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Another torturer, how fucking lovely.

What's with this sector and torture, there some kind of evil cult forming or whatever?

-Sativa

#6 Liraxus, May 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2014
  7. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

((I am going to say this one more time. If you post on StarNet, there needs to be a VISIBLE username attached to your post, unless your forum name is the character name in question, as is the case with Sen.))

8. techno_spider

techno_spider New Member

((Larry influencing IronTide))
    Evil cult? They make good movies. Movies? Films! I want to make a documentary, does it include vivisection and Florans?
    DEFINITELY. So much violence in the world. World? Thousands! I was talking about home again? Oops... Evicted? Possibly destroyed?
    - IronTide

9. Malachar

Malachar Heir to Madness

Why does Floran check these things
    Please tell is okay if find
    `Petaldancer

10. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

IronTide, off Starnet, you're really creeping me out.

-Sativa

11. Animator

Animator New Member

Vector:

Eugh. Snuff. If I was capable of hurling, I'd do so. A dry heave will do instead.

12. techno_spider

techno_spider New Member

Intimidation? Always useful? Was that a question? (I think it was rhetorical ;))
    -IronTide (Just kidding! -Larry)

13. Noah Campbell

Noah Campbell New Member

-Hippy Hap-
    I farted and it smells bad....

14. techno_spider

techno_spider New Member

... Can I have your metaphorical autograph?
    - IronTide

15. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Big decrease in torturers as of late.
    For every bad post on the Starnet, there are at least five good ones, and that's just for this sector!
    Think of all the more civilized places out there in the galaxy. Much much bigger statistics.
    It's starting to get better. Can feel it.
    - Crowliss

16. Tulipa

Tulipa New Member

((Tulip))

Well, another torture video. This one about Florans. Now I'm kinda worried.
    I have a question though. Whats the point of this? Yeah, you beat up a Floran, but you didn't really say a reason for it, if there even was one. Or maybe you're just sick like that and do it because you're a vampire or something.
    I also want to ask:
    Whats a vampire?

17. Kai

Kai hey im kai and this is jackass

((traptooth))
    BORING

18. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

<Text-to-speech engine>

"Ssstupidsss. Even floran know ssstupidsss to put moving picture. Jussst stab and eat. Why make moving picture?

Now turn off, thing. Floran demand turn off, voiccce letter thing! Floran sta"

-floranssstab11022325

((Fleshbiter))

19. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

When freaking Traptooth finds your torture boring, you must be really... bad.
    - Galen

20. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

*Blood*
    Christ, you fuckers are so unoriginal