1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Video Game/Software Development

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Ronnys, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Ronnys

Ronnys New Member

Discuss, troubleshoot, hang out, do general stuff we totally wanna see, show off that one epic game you're making, form a development team or something, talk trash to random people on the internet, your choice. I'll start:

I program in C#. What language do you use to make stuff? English, because you make board games? Java (the hutt)? Whatever it is, I (don't) wanna hear it.

2. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Well HEY I actually have an interest in this stuff!

I always wanted to get RPG Maker VX Ace and make an RPG themed after Starbound, that'd be sweeeeet.

And I can't really code anything past HTML, but I think that good engines are designed so that a complete noob can take full advantage of with within days of practice(Like Doom Builder)

3. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

All I know is Ruby on Rails, and it has soooo many practical uses. It's just so hard to stay focused sometimes.