1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

USCM penal colony found

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Darkwhip, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Darkwhip

Darkwhip That Russian-Canadian-Nazi

((As Kandy))

Hello there, my name is Kandy and i am an Archaeologist. Normaly i inspect planets for fossiles and temples etc.. but recently i found a USCM penal colony. By observing it and taking some peek from the exterior, the prisoners seemed have taken control of it.

I was wondering if any USCM superiors was interested of it location to maybe recover the building or anything else. I want to reassure that i haven't entered the building.

Here's a picture

[​IMG]

I would like to know if there's a possibility for a funding for having found it, i would appreciate.

Cordialy Kandy - Archaeologist

2. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

I suggest contacting the Empire, they might reimburse you for the location of slave-stock.

-Tarl Hollow

3. Darkwhip

I'l do it if the USCM doesn't claim it. How can i contact the Empire ?

4. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

We offer a finder's fee for any found penal colonies. Selling them into slavery would be a big mistake.

5. Darkwhip

(As Kandy)

Alright then, i am available for a meeting.

-Kandy-

6. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

We'll pick you up soon, once the coordinates are confirmed you will receive your payment.