1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

USCM Penal Colonies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by UrbanCritter, Aug 16, 2014.

1. UrbanCritter

UrbanCritter The Elusive Antaran Raccoon

What is the server's canon about them? did the USCM withdraw from them? and if so, when did it do so? I'm asking because my alt is an escaped convict from one such colony.

2. CouchPotato360

CouchPotato360 Last Man Standing

Lore wise, we have no bloody idea why the USCM abandoned their penal colonies. On the server, for the United Systems faction, we're not directly affiliated with them.

3. Thewaltham

Thewaltham New Member

In my head, the USCM penal colonies you find had a massive organised breakout, killing all the security forces likely due to their distant location from the USCM core planets. The destruction of Earth disrupted the supply lines, starving and desperate, the prisoners held a huge riot. With the prison emptied, the convicts took over, used the colony as a base of operations, and pretty much became bandits, mugging, killing and generally being dickbags to anyone they come across.