1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Upcoming Forum Maintenance

Discussion in 'Announcements and Information' started by Angre, Jul 20, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Angre

Angre Majestic Penguin

Heya, peeps, quick announcement here. Three days from now, on the twenty-third of this month, the forums will be down for maintenance. We don't have an estimated amount of time for how long this maintenance will last, but it should hopefully increase forum loading speed and optimize things on the back end.

On an unrelated note, our estimated date for updating the server to 1.0 is the twenty-ninth of this month, nine days from now. This is seven days after the release of 1.0, and should hopefully give us plenty of time to learn about any game-breaking issues with the next update and prepare or delay as needed, should any game-breaking issues exist. That being said, this update day is not set in stone, and the date is still subject to change if necessary.

That should be all for now, folks, just gonna keep this short and simple. If anyone has any questions about either matter, feel free to post them and we'll do our best to answer.

1 person likes this.
  2. EvDo

EvDo Man with accent

Ave Antares's Administration
    1452855019_ave-cezar.jpg

3. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

ok

4. WoolyTiger

WoolyTiger New Member

5. Angre

Angre Majestic Penguin

The forum are back up temporarily, but will go back down to continue maintenance later tonight. Sorry for the inconvenience.

6. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

Maintenance is complete, for now.
    I didn't get around to doing everything I wanted to do, but the big stuff is done.
    This forum should be snappier and more responsive than it's been in awhile.
    I also took the liberty of updating the forum software and resolving some backend conflicts.

Eventually, I'll go back to finish up what I wanted to do, but that shouldn't require anymore downtime.
    I'm sure the Staff will let you know if it does, however.

7. Khaltor

Khaltor Lore Master