1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

(Un)Official Antares Counter-Strike Global Offensive Team!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Wombat, May 16, 2015.

1. Wombat

Wombat Guest

Hello! Gonna cut straight to the point here, I quite enjoy playing CS:GO. It's quite a fun game, and has grown in popularity since its humble start 3 years ago, and is now the competitive shooter for PC. Tournaments are hosted, all great fun yadda yadda. Anyways! I was playing one day and I thought to myself "Why don't I make a group for this?" After realizing I didn't have the friends to do that, I decided to make this post, which now assaults your eyeballs.

Anyways! I created the (Un)Official Antares CS:GO Group! You can join it here. Also, feel free to shoot me a Friend Request, easiest to find my profile from that Group Link.

Now, for those of you who aren't the best at CS:GO, but would still like to join, don't fret! One, we're not a super expert hardcore we must win every time lest we die group. This is for fun, perhaps we will get pitted against other groups, but it's not meant to be some exclusive group.

Second, if you'd like to learn how to play, I highly recommend TheWarOwl, he's the one who has taught me how to play the game, and I feel he's great for teaching new players! Here's a video of his

Now! If I piqued your interest, let me know! I'm hoping this takes off, thanks for reading!

2. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

This is interesting. I hab gaem but never plays it. I may join. though I might not have all the time in the world to play it.

3. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

I'd be interested in playing.

4. MedMalpractice

MedMalpractice New Member

I play a ton of Counter Strike, I'm down. If anyone needs help learning I'd be happy to teach some basics, but the Warowl video above is probably the best place to start.