1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Two characters - Noah, and Kidd

Discussion in 'Character Discussion' started by War_Weazel, Jul 18, 2015.

1. War_Weazel

War_Weazel New Member

(So these are the two characters I use on the server, but I keep thinking there's something wrong, either with them, or me.)

Noah
    (This one is, odd. I think I may have bit off more than I can chew. The thing about Noah is he's meant to be improvised, but it feels like there's some plot I should be following...)

Noah's backstory is vague and only really explains how he got to Antares, but here it is regardless. Noah is a prototype built by a long forgotten company with the goal of preserving, and protecting the universes cultures, history, and knowledge. To do this he was assigned a ship, cleverly named the Ark, which housed the server where Noah's discoveries would be archived, and a skeleton crew. After losing contact with port, stopping on various planets to study the native flora, and Glitch society, the ship was hijacked, the original crew killed, and the hijackers had intended to sell the ships cargo. However, due to the servers size there was little room for food and water, the hijackers starve, and the ship is left drifting to the frontier

This is where things get interesting, Noah is designed to blend in as a member of society, And so he has been designed ability to disguise himself as other races, but he cannot change his metallic skin, or his white eyes. However, his dangerous environment has forced him to learn new tricks, such as overclocking various systems, at the risk of damaging himself, or depleting his battery, additionally, his analytical mind gives him an adept marksman.

Kidd

Kidd's life was like any other Novakids, he lived in a town, in the middle of nowhere, on a planet no one ever heard of. He lived and worked with his father, the local gunsmith, that is until his hometown was raided by pirates. His father, like many of the townsfolk fought back but they were outnumbered. The raiders took everything the town had, supplies, money, even people. Some were sold, some escaped, others like Kidd were put to work. Kidd had no idea how lucky he was, and he fought it everyday, his constant defiance resulting in his nickname, Kidd, or maybe it was because he was the only Novakid in the crew...

Anyway, raid after raid, had taught him to fend for himself, he learned to fight dirty, and with a combination of tactful wit, and brute force. Eventually he'd apply his fighting style to his own life, slowly climbing the ranks. His goal was in his reach, after years of pitting his fellow crewmates against one another he'd mutiny, and take the helm by force. But he wasn't the only one pulling the strings, he was set up to fall. He was betrayed, left behind by his own crew with nothing but the clothes on his back, and the money in his pocket.