1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Trojans' Foreign Adventures Blog

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Ricardo, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Ricardo

Ricardo ERP Champ 2016

[this blog can be read by anyone and commented on by anyone]

[​IMG]

Ħ01 5|1+©h!!! Wuƻ bƱffЯ1|\| w1+ ¥Λ??? ¥Λ pr0c ¥Λ ©Λ|\| dЯ0p ¥Λ cl1|\|k f1 m1 5l00zΞ g¥Λ|??? M1 bΞ |\|ΞΞd1|\| +Λ ƻ0|\|Ξ Λnd ©hΛЯgΞ, 51gĦ+???...!

I'm just jerkin wit ya!! :3~

Mi name is Trojan an I only been around here for a few days now. I told everyone back home I would go out and see the galaxy and I finally did it!! This mi first stop outside The Frame and it's been real wiz! I met some avians! Scope this!

[​IMG]
    [above is a selfie of an impatient Priest Skarti and a grinning Trojan]
    He was so kyoot in his little robes and I just had to take a picture wit him!!! I was told he's a priest! WoOoW!! I can't wait to show mi mom! I'll tell her I joined their faith haha!!

I also met another avian named Ernal. He said I could drop my livin capsule on Mud but only far from the other buildins. I want to live where the action happens!! Maybe I will rent a place if it's cheap enuf. If any ya think ya be a good flatmate, ya let mi know!!...!

Everyone here is so different then they are back home!! Only terrans mostly on the Frame. I can't even sleep I'm so excited to meet all ya peeps! When I wake up I'll be going out and scoping the local colonies!

See ya peeps lata!!

~'Trojan'

1 person likes this.