1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Tree of Savior

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Davarpe, May 13, 2015.

1. Davarpe

Davarpe New Member

If any of you know and played Ragnarok on line, loving that game, and do not know this one, then i think i am going to make you grin.

This game is made by the makers of RO, and it is like its antecessor, but with updated graphics, new combat mechanics which seem much more funny, and the same customization level that RO offered, so, hell yeah, did you know this cupcake was in the oven? Yesterday was approved in steam greenlight, so now it is just time for waiting until they release it, since they are in close Beta 2 for now.

Who of you would like to play it? I am saying that to see if we could make an Antares community there as well, i would love to play there with you all, taking RP to that MMO as well.

Hope to see some of you, and hope that you like the game in case you did not know it.

2. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

This won't be like the botched up Ragnarok Online 2 right? Because Gravity really done goof'd there.

Still, won't hurt to try it out. SO many good memories in RO.

3. Zephzer

Zephzer Level Over 9000

Oh man the nostalgias!

4. Davarpe

Davarpe New Member

Toootally not like RO2, see the gameplay and you will see is like a good RO2, not a World of Gravity.