1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Treatment of the Dead

Discussion in 'Archives' started by TheAngryMelon, Mar 22, 2015.

1. TheAngryMelon

TheAngryMelon The most furious fruit

USER: LUCIAN
    ---

Greetings, fellow inhabitants of our fair Frontier.

I will be brief; as I don't wish to waste too much of your time.

Dealing with a deceased friend, lover or ally has never been an easy task. Funeral services and burial methods will vary depending on how skilled your friends are or how many pixels you have in your pockets. Coupled with grief, this can be a rather arduous effort.
    I hope to ease your burden.

My name is Lucian, and I am one of the few Morticians that operate in Antares. I have a little under twelve years of experience under my belt, and I've figured it's about time I begin offering my services to the Frontier.

- Cremation -
    Price varies depending on chosen Urn

Base cost: 300 Pixels
    Urn prices: Vary between 100 - 1000 Pixels

- Funeral Preparation -
    Embalming, preparing the deceased for public viewing.

Base cost: 900 Pixels
    Price will vary depending on client's specifications and requests

Any special requests or specifications must be discussed with me. Prices may vary.

Now as I am only one man, I can understand that it might be difficult entrusting your friends or loved ones over to someone you've barely heard about. If you wish to discuss anything in detail, or simply meet me in person, I would be more than happy to arrange a time and place to sit down with you.

Another short little disclaimer.
    I am quite aware that different cultures and species have varying burial rites. I am not trying to trample over anyone's culture; merely trying to help you through a difficult time. If I am ever given the opportunity to explore the final rites of another culture, I would certainly be humbled by the privilege.

Stay safe, my friends.
    ---

#1 TheAngryMelon, Mar 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2015