1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

TQRF Training Class

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by EyesofMarch, Jun 10, 2016.

Tags:
  1. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

So, I'm ready for the next training class to begin. However, there's no way in hell anyone in the TQRF currently wants to go through another long-ass event. So for those who were accepted into the second training class, would you please throw down any suggestions in terms of length of the basic training, how many days it would take, etc etc. The idea is that you're NOT allowed to leave until the training is over.

I just want to make this as fun as possible, and the least stressful! Thank you!

2. Smokestack

Smokestack Bird man with a bird plan

I got work until 8 pm EST on the weekdays. I got off on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday this week after tomorrow, but graduation's on Friday and I plan on partying the night away.

I can get on for training on times after 8 on workdays but I'd leave for like 30 mins at some point and then get back on.
    The amount of time it takes is something I care less about. As long as that shit isn't over 3 hours in a single day and we don't get far.